Welcome to the Pocket Mortys Forums!

Register an account to post and participate in the Pocket Points game!

Multiplayer bug learning moves

More
6 years 7 months ago #677 by kestox
All it´s right at level 27 your morty shall learn ¨¨Hornswoggle¨¨ level up and see what´s happened!!

Mr. President of Pocket Morty!
Invalid consumer key/secret in configuration

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 7 months ago #678 by jonathan.duc
@AllAloneIsAllWeAre I just used a Mega Seed... the same fail happened. thanks anyway.

@kestox My Mortys fail to learn moves ! did you read me ?

More
6 years 7 months ago - 6 years 7 months ago #679 by kestox
bad luck my friend...

Try another morty

Mr. President of Pocket Morty!
Invalid consumer key/secret in configuration
Last edit: 6 years 7 months ago by kestox.

More
6 years 7 months ago #684 by AllAloneIsAllWeAre
Since the error is definitely on the program's side, you will need to contact the Pocket Morty support team. Be as detailed as you can!

adultswimdotcom@gmail.com
The following user(s) said Thank You: Pinball_Wizard

More
6 years 7 months ago #688 by Pinball_Wizard
It would be interesting to see if leveling up made any difference... I hate the mega seeds at the moment, in multiplayer though, because at least on my account it only changes the level (my attack, defense, and speed remain the same... so, basically I end up with a higher lever but relatively weaker Morty). ... Reading page two, I see that you already tried this. :(

Giving your Cap't away for a day, to let someone else try to reset the available attacks, then send it back to you would also be an interesting approach. If that's something you want to try, shoot me a message; worst case scenario, I end up with the same bug... but that would only help them to trouble shoot.

As for the exclamation point, that's an indication of a problem communicating with the server... which is the underlying problem. The main purpose in running everything through a server on their end is to prevent cheating using a game hacking app. Unfortunately, they haven't seemed to work out all the bugs yet.

Well then get your shit together, get it all together and put it in a back pack, all your shit, so it's together. And if you gotta take it some where, take it somewhere, you know...

More
6 years 7 months ago #689 by jonathan.duc
@AllAloneIsAllWeAre : Thx, I sent an e-mail. We'll see...

Pinball_Wizard : you're right, let's try. I'll send you a PM

Time to create page: 0.459 seconds