Welcome to the Pocket Mortys Forums!

Register an account to post and participate in the Pocket Points game!

Multiplayer bug learning moves

More
6 years 7 months ago #665 by jonathan.duc
Hi, thanks for your work !

Though I'm experiencing trouble with the multiplayer version of the game. My mortys can't learn new moves.
I noticed the bug have happened since I paid with my Google account to change a move of one of my mortys.

Does anyone have a solution to that problem, please ?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Pinball_Wizard

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 7 months ago #666 by AllAloneIsAllWeAre
None of your Mortys are learning any new moves at all?
Can you give us an example of which moves your Mortys are missing?
Do you get a new move notice that's blank and find the new move wasn't awarded (There was a bug last year that did this) or is it not marking this milestone at all, and simply going on with the game?

An example of the previous bug in action.
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Pinball_Wizard

More
6 years 7 months ago #669 by jonathan.duc
Thanks for your quick reply.

Apparently that's not the same bug. I'm gonna explain it further. What happens is when my morty is full of moves, he can't learn a new one.
ex 1 : it started with my Cap'tain Morty not been able to forget any of his habilities - let's say "Gross Out"- in order to learn "Heave Down". More precisely the process is a success, until an exclamation mark appears during the loading screen of the end of the battle. The move isn't learnt, and the new move notice appears at the end of each battle.
ex 2 : I noticed the same problem when my Wasteland Morty failed to forget "Probe" and to learn "Mind Rage".

What surprises me is that the morty whom the problem started with, is the morty I changed an move in the lab, using money. Cap'tain Morty had forgotten Leg Sweep, evolving.

More
6 years 7 months ago #673 by kestox
which level is your morty?

Mr. President of Pocket Morty!
Invalid consumer key/secret in configuration

More
6 years 7 months ago #675 by jonathan.duc
Cap'tain Morty is level 24

More
6 years 7 months ago #676 by AllAloneIsAllWeAre
I notice they're both scissors... It would be interesting if you had a level-up mega seed to see what happens if your Cap's Morty was bumped up from 26 to 27 without a battle, what it would do then. If you are definitely selecting the move you would like Morty to forget, then do contact the Pocket Morty support team:
adultswimdotcom@gmail.com

Time to create page: 0.435 seconds