Welcome to the Pocket Mortys Forums!

Register an account to post and participate in the Pocket Points game!

Pocket Mortys Multiplayer Now Available for iOS and Android!

More
6 years 9 months ago - 6 years 9 months ago #305 by Hayward
Wubba lubba dub dub! The MULTIPLAYER update is now available on both iOS and Android!

What's New in Version 2.0
  • Battle against your friends or Internet strangers in live multiplayer
  • Travel to five more dimensions
  • Play as Rick, Squanchy, Tinkles, Summer and more
  • Compete in challenges
  • Gift your dumb friends Mortys
  • And much more

Hit us up on social media if you've got a suggestion/request/question/concern. Did you like this update? Want more? Tweet us @PocketMortys.

Download on Android

Download on iOS
Last edit: 6 years 9 months ago by Hayward.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nakadai, Kyamites

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 9 months ago #306 by MichaelBIsbell
Do I need to leave the beta to be on the same server as everyone normally playing multiplayer or will I automatically be in the normal game??

Michael B. Isbell

More
6 years 9 months ago #308 by pickle morty 123
It says that there are over 200 mortys and it shows people under lvl10 in plumbino prime. Our we waiting for that or is it already out, and I'm just missing out on it?

More
6 years 9 months ago #311 by W.A.
Maybe they should have done a beta for IOS, too. Virtually all of the Apple App Store reviews say that the multiplayer version crashes constantly. I'm gonna hold off until the next patch.

More
6 years 9 months ago #330 by Pinball_Wizard

W.A. wrote: Maybe they should have done a beta for IOS, too. Virtually all of the Apple App Store reviews say that the multiplayer version crashes constantly. I'm gonna hold off until the next patch.

It's playable. There's some weird visual problems that pop up from time to time (Morty party on far left side of world and the trainer on the far right side, for example). Also some random piles of dust to show where a fight took place (but isn't currently taking place).

As for actual combat, I've probably participated in about 100 matches now. In maybe five cases, my opponent likely left the game due to a crash on his/her end, not mine (presumably). I've only had one match where things got weird on my end. It does have some lag from time to time, but if I hit the home button on my phone then reenter the app in the middle of a fight it usually frees it back up instantly.

I seem to be locked out at the moment. I get to the screen where it says "teleporting" but then never loads. I assume this is just a problem on their end and with the server but who knows? I may have discovered a bug, as this problem started immediately after I reached level 30 and attempt to visit Mortanic.

Well then get your shit together, get it all together and put it in a back pack, all your shit, so it's together. And if you gotta take it some where, take it somewhere, you know...
The following user(s) said Thank You: W.A.

More
6 years 9 months ago #331 by Piggy
Every time I try to start the app on iOS (iPhone 6s), it crashes about ten times before it lets me in.

Usually, I have to start the app, then double tap the home button to see current running apps, which will include Pocket Mortys, but it will show a still from the last time I played. Then I have to click that and it will let me through.

But this time, I tried over ten times to do it and nothing I do works. The game crashes every time while loading.

Even while in game, it crashes often. I also don't watch ads anymore because after I watched an ad (after losing a battle), it didn't even give me the prize lol.

I do understand this is the first version of multiplayer, but it's pretty much unplayable.

Time to create page: 0.538 seconds