Welcome to the Pocket Mortys Forums!

Register an account to post and participate in the Pocket Points game!

Mortys Worth Capturing

More
5 years 7 months ago #3654 by Cobbsauce
I've tried searching this site and the internet, but I can't find a good link.

Can someone provide some info for what Mortys are worth capturing and which ones to avoid (mostly because they're weak) and just daze for schmeckles and items? it's hard to know who's worth my Morty Manipulator Chips

thanks for your help!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 7 months ago #3655 by You felt your sins weighing on your neck
Here: pocketmortys.net/mortys you can tell how good is a morty due to the Base attack, speed, defense, HP the more the better, but also check the morty moves, not for having good stats it means he will be good.

Lost all, gotta get it back again.

More
5 years 6 months ago #3708 by Cobbsauce
Replied by Cobbsauce on topic Mortys Worth Capturing
I guess i was more wondering what people's favorite mortys were because they were really good. I know there are a lot of differing opinions... like who is worth grinding with and leveling up because they are so good (besides TOTM and Cronenberg)

i saw you can search by "stat total" but i dont see anyone using Barneder Morty and Specs Morty and they are in the top 15 for best "total stats"

More
5 years 6 months ago #3709 by Robbie-Rabbit
My favorite ones to use are Campaign Manager Morty, Butterfly Morty, Psychokinetic Morty, Scaly Morty, and Bartender Morty for strong ones, they can take a good hit from their opposing type. Based off of one's I've used in the past Soccer Ball Morty, New Year's Morty and Box Morty have really high stats as well and are super tough like Cronenberg. Sadly there are not a lot of strong paper types. I love Mortydrangea and Phantom Morty but all if mine have been really weak. Not sure if any of this helps!

Time to create page: 0.485 seconds