Welcome to the Pocket Mortys Forums!

Register an account to post and participate in the Pocket Points game!

Levels

More
5 years 9 months ago #3549 by PencilFencer
Levels was created by PencilFencer
Hello, My Name Is PicklRickie, I Am Level 19 my mortys are level 29 through 35 and I was wondering if anybody can help me raise them above level 40.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 8 months ago #3556 by bowchdan
Replied by bowchdan on topic Levels
there is a maximum gap you can have between your morty and rick level, but for you that dosnt seem to be the case because for me it restricted morty level when my rick was lvl 16 and my morty was lvl 37. The reason you are having such a hard time leveling up is because the mortys you catch in the wild are always the same level as the lowest morty in your deck. therefore whenever you try leveling up your higher level mortys they gain very little xp due to going against mortys much lower level. there are 2 ways you can overcome this issue. The first way is to make all of your lower levels higher. always level up your lowest morty first, then eventually the lowest level morty will be the same level or close enough level to your better mortys to gain better xp. the second way is faster but leaves a huge level gap in between your mortys. you can go to morty daycare and make a deck with only the morty you want to level up, this will make the wild mortys the same level as him and gain a whole level of xp every 10 wild mortys or so. This is what i have learned from personal experience. i also recommend only tking time to level up eotic mortys due to the chance of finding better mortys after you put in the work of getting a common, rare, or epic to a higher level. that it, lol, have a good day <3
The following user(s) said Thank You: Pocketlikeyoustoleit

More
5 years 8 months ago #3565 by FreshStart
Replied by FreshStart on topic Levels
Hi there,
before you joind the game, it was a bit different, wild mortys were allways the same lvl according to your rick lvl no matter what lvl mortys you have in you active deck.
the developers changed it a while ago, the reason is because you need low lvl wild mortys to train your mortys well, so they become strong and invincible, and in the past when you got to rick lvl 50 (the highst lvl) the smallest wild mortys you could find where 89 lvl (wild exotic mortys too) , and you cant train well a morty when you catch it at that lvl, it's too high.
so they changed it.
that is the reason i'm still playing that game.
you need to pick good mortys (with a high potential stats, with good attacks, and start training them well.

small tip:
play smart, its not about beating your enemy constantly, its a strategy game, you need to buff your defense and attack befor you storm on your enemy :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: You felt your sins weighing on your neck

More
5 years 8 months ago - 5 years 8 months ago #3570 by You felt your sins weighing on your neck
Im agree with mal]mal, im bored of face people who think with spamming humillate with a box morty will make them win the battle (90% of the time the enemy has only 1 good trained morty and the other 4 are trash), you need to make all your team work around (the tank, the attacker, the magic, the 99% mr meesseks target, etc).

Lost all, gotta get it back again.
Last edit: 5 years 8 months ago by You felt your sins weighing on your neck.

More
5 years 8 months ago #3612 by DaLetomar
Replied by DaLetomar on topic Levels
When i beat someone's best morty they instantly leave and i get like 30 xp what should I do btw i'm level 10 and my morty's are level 18-22

More
5 years 7 months ago #3630 by FreshStart
Replied by FreshStart on topic Levels
30 xp is still something
when you'll get to lvl 40 you'll start to see 50lvl players, most of them will help you out, less childish then the newbes :)

Time to create page: 0.481 seconds