Welcome to the Pocket Mortys Forums!

Register an account to post and participate in the Pocket Points game!

Is there any point in having multiple mortys that cannot be evolved?

More
6 years 3 weeks ago #2782 by gwenevere
i have been collecting every wild morty i find and now i have 2 or 3 of alot of mortys that cannot be combined. is there any point to this or should i just delete them and stop collecting multiple wild mortys unless i know they are able to be evoved?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 3 weeks ago #2784 by Skyfenfury
I would honestly just get rid of the weak ones and keep a few strong ones so just in case you can donate them if any of your friends need them. That's what I would do.

"He's not a lawyer. We just keep him here because he's fun. Look at him go!"
The following user(s) said Thank You: gwenevere

More
6 years 3 weeks ago #2791 by gwenevere
what level do u consider to be strong? like right now i have 4 shadow mortys that alre all level 10. should i just throw them away?

More
6 years 3 weeks ago #2792 by Skyfenfury
Mortys that are strong to me are level 32 mortys in my Rick rank which is 18, but, while playing I have noticed that each Morty is different than each other in a special way such as attack, defense, speed, and HP. Compare each Morty's stats and get rid of the weaker ones. but if nothing is different then tell me your Rick level so I can do something real quick.

"He's not a lawyer. We just keep him here because he's fun. Look at him go!"

More
6 years 3 weeks ago #2794 by Eleiem
Depends on what you prefer. I release the high lvl ones, and keep the lowest. Nothing to do with my character lvl, is just that if it happens that I want to train one I like to do it from the bottom.
I do tend to keep two to three of every Exotic however, Epics just one, and if I got the epic already I stop catching/release its previous tiers.

Time to create page: 0.388 seconds