Welcome to the Pocket Mortys Forums!

Register an account to post and participate in the Pocket Points game!

I can’t find Mascot Morty quest.

More
6 years 2 months ago - 6 years 2 months ago #2593 by Trimensional
I don’t know if this question has been asked before, so I apologize if there is already an answer to my inquiry.
Put simply, I cannot find the Mascot Morty that hosts the “Virtual Rickality” quest. I’ve defeated all of the council members and have acquired 42 badges; I have no idea what I’m doing wrong. I’ve searched the entire Citadel but still cannot locate this elusive quest-giver. Anyone have a guess at something I’m missing? Thanks!

You don't know what I am. And you don't know what I can do! I'm Doctor Who in this motherfucker! I could be a clone. I could be a hologram! We could be clones controlled by robots controlled with special headsets that the real Rick and Morty are wearing while they're fucking your mother!
Last edit: 6 years 2 months ago by Trimensional. Reason: Grammar correction

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 2 months ago #2594 by You felt your sins weighing on your neck
There are other ''active'' quest you havent complete yet? maybe is that, about where he spawns is donwside the portal, where dandy rick appears.

Lost all, gotta get it back again.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Trimensional

More
6 years 2 months ago #2614 by Morty_Smith

More
6 years 2 months ago #2655 by Rickfan9000
You need to go and complete diamantions until he shows up.

Halle

More
6 years 2 months ago - 6 years 2 months ago #2661 by Trimensional
It turns out that I had to complete Dandy Rick's quest before Mascot Morty's mission would appear. Another Jerry moment to add to my list, I guess. xD
Thanks for the help, y'all.

You don't know what I am. And you don't know what I can do! I'm Doctor Who in this motherfucker! I could be a clone. I could be a hologram! We could be clones controlled by robots controlled with special headsets that the real Rick and Morty are wearing while they're fucking your mother!
Last edit: 6 years 2 months ago by Trimensional.

Time to create page: 0.524 seconds