Welcome to the Pocket Mortys Forums!

Register an account to post and participate in the Pocket Points game!

morty #199

More
6 years 9 months ago #388 by Scout
Replied by Scout on topic morty #199
I caught one and I've seen several people and AI with it, so its a thing that they snuck in the 2.2.5 update

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 9 months ago #389 by pickle morty 123
Replied by pickle morty 123 on topic morty #199
its weird, the campaign morty deck goes straight from #178 to #199

More
6 years 9 months ago #394 by Teddyloin
Replied by Teddyloin on topic morty #199
Ok so the Morty #199 is completely real. I caught her like 10 minutes ago and I was flipping out because I originally thought Morticia was the only female Morty but nope. Ok so it doesn't let me send the screenshot so I'll just give you her current stats.
Girl Morty~
(Scissor type) Level 14 (currently)
Dimension no. C-145
Hp-50/Attack-31/Defense-31/Speed-33
Attacks-Blow Dry/Cry/Curl/Belch

More
6 years 9 months ago #395 by kiaks
Replied by kiaks on topic morty #199
I dunno, for a legit Morty she looks pretty... Weird in quality, as though she was a cheap edit. If she is legit though it'll be a waste imo as we already have a female scissor-type Morty.

More
6 years 9 months ago #397 by Koili
Replied by Koili on topic morty #199
I couldn't understand why people aren't saying it's not legit, but I guess it's because their games aren't updating? I re-downloaded the game the other night (finally fixed my phone) and she was one of the first ones I caught.

More
6 years 9 months ago #402 by NothingCreative
Replied by NothingCreative on topic morty #199
Its not a hoax. I actually have it. Long story. i wad in some world in campaign when I came across an exclamation point you see when you get near a wild morty, but oddly, there was no morty, so I decided to battle it. It had no name or type, and was level 25. I captured it and had it in my party for a while. Then, today I went onto pocket mortys again and saw it changed into girl morty, #199, and was scissors type. Whenever i searched "girl morty" all I got was morticia, so then I searched morty 199. I came across this forum. I have the pictures.
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.538 seconds