Welcome to the Pocket Mortys Forums!

Register an account to post and participate in the Pocket Points game!

PLEASE HELP! I can not re-login

More
5 years 9 months ago #3478 by Jiro
Hi, please help me if anyone has ever had this problem before:

I was re-installing my Pocket Morty app due to some error, but somehow, I can not log back in to my previous Multiplayer Account! There is no option to login, when the game started, it has only 2 options: campaign/ multiplayer, and when I click multiplayer, it directs me to 'Sign Up/ Create New Account' page.

How to login to my previous multiplayer account? Let's say somebody change his/ her phone, how does he/ she log in to his/ her previous multiplayer account?

Please help,
Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 9 months ago #3481 by ThePunxRonja
Hey there, I've never had this situation before, but from what you wrote, I assume that you can enter your account by going to the Sign Up section then I guess you should be able to enter your old Username! I really hope that's working, bc otherwise I have no idea :/ wish you good luck!

More
5 years 9 months ago #3484 by Jiro
Hi, thank you for answering. When I put my username on the sign up page, it says "username already taken". Then I tried to create new account and it works. With that new account, I added friend my old account and I saw my old account is still there. But I still can not log in into that old account.. so frustrating after all the time & money I've spent on that account. I've sent some email to the support team and got no reply too.

More
5 years 8 months ago #3557 by beyalwolf
This just happened to me too. Just randomply got logged out. It even looked like the whole game reset because it asked me to choose language on startup. I had just reached level 30 on multiplayer and now this happened...?

More
2 years 2 months ago #8114 by Doge v
I need my old pocket Morty account my pocket morty uninstalled for no reason and i lost all my hard progress so please help

Time to create page: 0.460 seconds