Welcome to the Pocket Mortys Forums!

Register an account to post and participate in the Pocket Points game!

Can 100% Accuracy be lowered with an Accuracy DeBuff?

More
6 years 11 months ago - 6 years 11 months ago #141 by Lord Wrinklebottom
After attempting for the hundredth time to (unsuccessfully) get a sun or moon morty's implode attack to miss by hitting them with an accuracy debuff first, it finally occurred to me (I know, I'm slow) to check the accuracy level on the implode attacks, which I learned is 100%.

So, while at first I figured this likely makes attempting to undermine an implode with an accuracy debuff a pointless endeavor, it did raise an intersting question (well, to me, anyway) which is: can an accuracy debuff reduce the accuracy of a 100% accuracy attack? Theoretically, it should be able to, right? But considering the number of times I've tried this to no avail, I'm guessing the answer is no...

Has anyone ever successfully caused a sun or moon morty to miss an implode with an accuracy debuff?

Hayward, any chance we can get a definitive answer on this?

You're a lonely, insignificant speck on a has-been planet orbited by a cold, indifferent sun!
Last edit: 6 years 11 months ago by Lord Wrinklebottom. Reason: Typos

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 11 months ago #142 by Morty
Use a paralyze move and it will lower it chance

More
6 years 11 months ago #143 by Lord Wrinklebottom
I've tried that too - no luck with that either; even when I've managed to paralyze them, they have always still gotten the implode attack off.

You're a lonely, insignificant speck on a has-been planet orbited by a cold, indifferent sun!

More
6 years 11 months ago #146 by Elemental
I usually just use the Morty Chip immediately on them and have been able to catch them that way. You don't need to weaken them or paralyze them (although there's a higher chance of them escaping).

More
6 years 11 months ago #149 by Lord Wrinklebottom
Oh, it's not a matter of capturing them at this point (I have them all already), I would just like, just once to be able to force an implode attack to either fail (via an accuracy debuff) or be prevented (via a paralyze attack), or just to find out if it's absolutely positively not possible to do either...it's really just more of a general curiosity question for me at this point.

Time to create page: 0.690 seconds