Welcome to the Pocket Mortys Forums!

Register an account to post and participate in the Pocket Points game!

Hard to level up

More
6 years 7 months ago #2106 by Andre
Hard to level up was created by Andre
Hello guys, I'm level 6 on pocket mortys and level up results so difficult for me.
My mortys are between level 9 and 12, but every player I challenge have mortys between 13-16.
What do you suggest me to do?
The following user(s) said Thank You: RickTheTitan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 7 months ago - 6 years 7 months ago #2107 by You felt your sins weighing on your neck
Train and level up your mortys you dummy.
Edit: if you have problems training against wild mortys try to counter their type (use your paper morty against rock type, etc). And if you need i can donate you a morty just say what one you want (exept the ''popular'') and your username ingame.

Lost all, gotta get it back again.
Last edit: 6 years 7 months ago by You felt your sins weighing on your neck.

More
6 years 7 months ago #2117 by K-LaxJunkie
Replied by K-LaxJunkie on topic Hard to level up
Start over. Play further on campaign and start with better mortys. You get one true morty early on in single player and can start with him. I can level an entire team of level 50s with just my one true morty, and he's only level 45. My other mortys are good too, but they are just in my party in case someone drops my one true morty. I recommend restarting multiplayer with Old One Morty, The One True Morty, and a good paper morty such as Prancer Morty, Mega Morty, or Off the Grid Morty. Test X71 Morty is garbage though. Just pay attention to stats, use megaseeds to raise speed, defend, attack.... Its a strategy game, not a hack and slash. You have to plan ahead and make the right moves. You've played Pokemon right?

More
6 years 7 months ago #2119 by K-LaxJunkie
Also want to add this: do not run from trainer battles. Even if you lose, you will still get a bit of xp and useful items as long as you can KO at least one of your opponent's mortys. The only time you should decline a battle is if you are busy catching mortys or something. I can't tell you how frustrating it is when someone quits just because they are losing. I hope all this information has helped you to be a better Rick. Now get out there and round you up some mortys and battle! :)

More
6 years 7 months ago #2120 by K-LaxJunkie
One more thing. When you are fighting wild mortys, they will spawn at the same level as your lowest morty. So if you have a level 12 or 13 that you are trying to level up but there is a level 5 in your party, it will take much longer. Remember that most common and rare mortys can be combined with mortys of the same type to make better mortys. For example, combine 4 Ronin Mortys to get a samurai morty, and combine 6 samurai mortys and you will get an epic paper morty that can take down a one true morty with ease. Just play around a bit. Don't forget that if you are low on flurbos you can walk around and find crafting materials to make just about anything. A tin can + cable + fleeb makes a battery, combine the battery with a turbulent juice tube and you get a supercharged battery. Supercharged battery + tin can + circuit board = morty manipulator chip. You can also combine a supercharged battery with a green serum to get a sensational serum which heals 200HP.

Time to create page: 0.469 seconds