Welcome to the Pocket Mortys Forums!

Register an account to post and participate in the Pocket Points game!

Morty Labs - Swapping Existing Abilities

More
6 years 7 months ago #873 by Mobius187
As I understand it, you can visit Morty Labs at the Citadel of Ricks and pay 1 "Blips and Chitz" ticket to remove/add abilities from a list of previously unlocked abilities based on the level of the selected Morty.

My question is this: Is it free or does it cost 1 "Blips and Chitz" ticket to re-arrange your existing abilities?

So if I'm unhappy with the order of my existing 4 abilities on my Morty, can I use Morty Labs to re-organize those abilities, from left to right, WITHOUT paying a ticket? Or will it view any change as requiring a ticket to be paid?

As you can imagine, I don't want to waste a ticket testing my theory.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 7 months ago #878 by Revres_1604
Yes you have to use a blips and chitz coupons just to re-arrange your abilities.

I capture 2-5 rare mortys a day
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mobius187

More
6 years 7 months ago #880 by kestox
Don't waste money to order the attacks... Just use it if you want to have an powerfull attack that your morty currently haven't

Mr. President of Pocket Morty!
Invalid consumer key/secret in configuration
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mobius187

More
3 years 10 months ago #5487 by LittlelickofPickleRick
Yes this is 2 years old and I only got here from a google search, but you don’t have to pay anything anymore just to switch alternate moves you already have learned. I haven’t even gotten far enough or understood enough to even know what I would spend blitz and Chitz coupons on in the lab so? Idk lol

Time to create page: 0.337 seconds