Welcome to the Pocket Mortys Forums!

Register an account to post and participate in the Pocket Points game!

Playing multiplayer before campaign..??

More
7 years 4 days ago #844 by aesposito1210
So I decided a few days ago to jump in a play. Right after Multiplayer was unlocked for me, I headed there. I dropped $20 and cashed in on some Mortys. Now, if I were to complete the campaign and transfer the 3 Morty's over to my Multiplayer, I hear data gets erased? Will I lose all my Morty's or just my level?? Please and thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 4 days ago #845 by Pinball_Wizard
If you want to start multiplayer over again, with three new Mortys, then you need to delete your current multiplayer data... so yes, what you have will be erased. You can continue to play campaign without any issues, you just can't bring new Mortys in without resetting.

If you delete multiplayer data, you lose the Mortys and the levels.

If you have another device, just create a second account and send your Mortys over in order to preserve them.

Well then get your shit together, get it all together and put it in a back pack, all your shit, so it's together. And if you gotta take it some where, take it somewhere, you know...

More
7 years 3 days ago #856 by kestox
Sometimes progress needs restart from 0 to build new masterpiece!

Or didn't Michael Angelo blank the whole Sistine chapel to create the masterpiece fresco paintings in the Vatican city?

You might need to do the same, but with mortys...

Mr. President of Pocket Morty!
Invalid consumer key/secret in configuration

More
6 years 10 months ago #1589 by What Zit Tooya
Its much better to beat the campaign and enter multiplayer with some badass mortys

Time to create page: 0.336 seconds