Welcome to the Pocket Mortys Forums!

Register an account to post and participate in the Pocket Points game!

Crash when connected to internet

More
7 years 1 month ago #521 by fabbbbbbbb
Hi i see some people who have crashes but never like me.

I'm in china (i use vpn) im on a xiaomi phone so chinese ROM. when i connect to internet with vpn , without , by wifi or by data pocket mortys insta crash.

If i delete my saves i can play online but only until i dont relaunch it.

I guess its a problem about getting the save or trying to access the server (that i can access because when i have no save i can launch multiplayer and play).

Do someone have this problems ? do you know how to fix it ? do you know if devs know it ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 1 month ago #526 by fabbbbbbbb
No one knows ?

More
7 years 1 month ago #533 by Pinball_Wizard

fabbbbbbbb wrote:
I'm in china (i use vpn) im on a xiaomi phone so chinese ROM. when i connect to internet with vpn , without , by wifi or by data pocket mortys insta crash.

Are you using the correct version of google-play and other corresponding support apps? Pocket Mortys will crash the way you describe if you have the wrong support software installed... I came across this while trying to get it running on my Amazon Kindle (a ROM not natively supported by Google apps).

I don't know that the software in the following link is appropriate for your device, but it gives you an idea of what support apps you might need. forum.xda-developers.com/amazon-fire/gen...-store-fire-t3486603

Well then get your shit together, get it all together and put it in a back pack, all your shit, so it's together. And if you gotta take it some where, take it somewhere, you know...

More
7 years 1 month ago #540 by fabbbbbbbb
Hi i did it but its the same.
I also tried with my galaxy tab tablet which is a French ROM so nothing against google play etc... (google play was installed by default so i use the good one i'm sure) i get the same problem...

I watch the log of the error and its about the logging , it crash

Time to create page: 0.342 seconds