Welcome to the Pocket Mortys Forums!

Register an account to post and participate in the Pocket Points game!

Mascot or Psychokinetic Morty?

More
7 years 1 month ago #477 by _Assassin_
I am restarting my multiplayer account and I am starting with Morticia and The One True Morty but I am not sure if my third morty should be Mascot Morty or Psychokinetic Morty . Which would be better?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 1 month ago #478 by AllAloneIsAllWeAre
A Mascot Morty is found right there in Mortyland, so he would be a wasted choice. Psychokinetic Morty would save you the collecting 24 Telepathic Mortys from GF Mortanic, and give you a character far earlier in the game than you would have access to him, if he's your favorite.

Personally, I love the flexability of a Cronenberg, With a OTM, Morticia and Cronenberg, you can catch Mascot Morty and only need to decide on your Scissors Morty in Mortyland.
The following user(s) said Thank You: _Assassin_

More
7 years 1 month ago #480 by _Assassin_
So you would recommend Cronenberg Morty over psychokinetic morty?

More
7 years 1 month ago #481 by AllAloneIsAllWeAre
I prefer Cronenburg, because he is typeless, like Morticia, and Original Morty is way too weak to be of any use in this game. Two typeless Mortys still leaves you enough room in your team of 5 for a Rock, Paper, and Scissor Morty, and two typeless to step in if any of those three typed Mortys should fall.

But don't forget your original question was Mascot Morty (who can be caught immediately) or Psychokinetic Morty, who to get, you will need to be pretty much done the game (according to this site, on GF Mortanic) before you can start collecting Telepathic Mortys to evolve one. Looking at his page, Psychokinetic Morty will start off with 2 attacks and get his first scissors attack at level 10. He's a strong character, and a good choice.

Cronenbergs are fairly plentiful in Mortopia, and you can always ask a friend to get one sooner. I can almost guarantee no one would have an extra Psychokinetic Morty with which they would be willing to part. Bring your Psychokinetic Morty!

Time to create page: 0.376 seconds