Welcome to the Pocket Mortys Forums!

Register an account to post and participate in the Pocket Points game!

Why the old Mortys (of year 2016) not appear as wild?

More
3 years 8 months ago #5563 by Low Ema
Example: In Mortyland, the Scruffy Mortys not spawn in wild. Maybe it's the bug. Why??

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 8 months ago #5564 by TheGodMorty82
New Mortys are getting introduced without adjusting the spawn rates for the other Mortys in the level. So, the promo Mortys end-up taking the spots usually reserved for pre-existing Mortys (already put this in the game suggestions, I don't even know if they'll do something about this).

More
3 years 8 months ago #5565 by Low Ema

TheGodMorty82 wrote: New Mortys are getting introduced without adjusting the spawn rates for the other Mortys in the level. So, the promo Mortys end-up taking the spots usually reserved for pre-existing Mortys (already put this in the game suggestions, I don't even know if they'll do something about this).

That's right. But you know, it's boring to see the unpopular, unevolvable and (excessively) common Goomby Mortys in ALL the dimensions ... Sorry for my opinion...

More
3 years 8 months ago #5566 by TheGodMorty82
That's the other thing, it might be more "democratic" to have Mortys spawn in all dimensions (and it keeps people from huddlig in the same place for like 4 days), but the Mortys that do appear in all dimensions are also screwing up the spawn rates of others.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Low Ema

Time to create page: 0.640 seconds