Welcome to the Pocket Mortys Forums!

Register an account to post and participate in the Pocket Points game!

What do people trade for a otm

More
4 years 4 months ago #5072 by BetaGCN
I have a otm and I was wondering what do people trade for otm just want to get a another one lol

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 4 months ago #5077 by Metro Hobo
Depending on how good you want your OTM to be, what could be traded in exchange can vary. Whether or not it was seeded, has max stats, as well as what level it started off at can have a massive influence on this.

Generally speaking, OTM is worth at the very least 2+ high-tier exotic Mortys. Offering max stats in exchange for an OTM would most likely be the fastest, most effective means of acquiring another one.

Btw, if you don't know how to calculate highest possible max stats, here is the equation:
75-84 = 14
85-94 = 15
95-104 =16
105-114 = 17
115-124 = 18
125-134 = 19
The following user(s) said Thank You: scarlett3006

More
4 years 4 months ago #5116 by BetaGCN
So what if I trade a level 57 amoeba

More
4 years 4 months ago - 4 years 4 months ago #5118 by TheGodMorty82

Metro Hobo wrote: Depending on how good you want your OTM to be, what could be traded in exchange can vary. Whether or not it was seeded, has max stats, as well as what level it started off at can have a massive influence on this.

Generally speaking, OTM is worth at the very least 2+ high-tier exotic Mortys. Offering max stats in exchange for an OTM would most likely be the fastest, most effective means of acquiring another one.

Btw, if you don't know how to calculate highest possible max stats, here is the equation:
75-84 = 14
85-94 = 15
95-104 =16
105-114 = 17
115-124 = 18
125-134 = 19

That looks like it applies to AKT, DEF and SP - what would be the ranges for HP?
Last edit: 4 years 4 months ago by TheGodMorty82.

More
4 years 4 months ago - 4 years 4 months ago #5130 by BetaGCN
Thegodmorty do you think this is good?

My amoeba morty has 200 HP 125 ATK 148 DEF and 119 SPD
Last edit: 4 years 4 months ago by BetaGCN.

More
4 years 4 months ago #5131 by TheGodMorty82
Assuming it's the L57 you mentioned, I got the following Individual Values (IVs):

HP: 11
ATK: 15
DEF: 15
SPD: 5

IVs can tell you if you have good stats relative to your Morty's level, in which case 15 is the highest and most desirable value assuming you haven't trained your Morty - so, your HP is good, ATK and DEF are at the top, but it's lacking in SPD.

You can download the spreadsheet for calculating IVs for your other Mortys here:

www.docdroid.net/HkJcxCL/pocketmortyivcalc.xlsx

Time to create page: 0.425 seconds