Welcome to the Pocket Mortys Forums!

Register an account to post and participate in the Pocket Points game!

Battle Permit not dropping

More
4 years 4 months ago - 4 years 4 months ago #5019 by Gayshuk
Can't get anything after 10+ fight

UPDATE: possibly correlate to having to fight player the exact same level as you

2nd update: not really, it seemingly fix itself for no apparent reason, thanks y'all, thank Mr. Hobo man

Final Update: After running a few experiments with a friend of mine, I have concluded that the permit drop are indeed random, as long as your opponent didn't run away

P.S. Everyone seems to be very enthusiastic about this raid, I will open a new thread after the raid ended, for all of y'all to brag your total damage output.
Last edit: 4 years 4 months ago by Gayshuk.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 4 months ago #5020 by Dancingnancy84
I’m the same.

More
4 years 4 months ago #5023 by Metro Hobo
So far, I've found a very strong correlation between winning battle tickets & fully knocking out all of the opposing rick's mortys. To elaborate; every time I fully knock out their team; I've won a ticket. Every time they've ran away before I can k.o their team; I don't win a ticket.

More
4 years 4 months ago #5030 by Gayshuk
Replied by Gayshuk on topic Battle Permit not dropping
  • That would be the case in the beginning, after I spend all four of my permit. However, after I've won 2 to 3 fight and earned 2 more permit, no permit drops anymore. Despite I have defeat many opponent without a sweat.

More
4 years 4 months ago #5040 by JigglePhysics1
Yeaaa the battle pass drop rates I feel are just rng-ish cause after I spent my 4, I’ve only ever earned just 1 from fighting.

More
4 years 4 months ago #5041 by Shelbysquirrel
I'm in the same boat, I didn't count how many battles I've had but I only got 1 permit so far.

Time to create page: 0.397 seconds