Welcome to the Pocket Mortys Forums!

Register an account to post and participate in the Pocket Points game!

Game returns to 'multiple saves' screen over and over again

More
4 years 5 months ago #4588 by Kiraxen
Hi guys,

I've been playing Pocket Mortys quite a long time now and it never happens before. Yesterday I remove my campaign progress to start a new one and today when I start the app I see 'multiple saves found' screen and whatever save I chose the game return to that screen over and over again. I rather not uninstall the app (don't want to lose all data). Is there any way to repair it?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 5 months ago #4589 by sp1026
You can uninstall the app as long as your device is backed up onto the iCloud, since this is where the save data is stored. But if there are other devices with PM saves then you’ll still get this message.

If you’re not worried about losing the old save then you can just load the new save on every device and it should stop. Otherwise you can go into app settings and change it so that PM does not have access to the iCloud.

More
4 years 5 months ago #4590 by sp1026
Make sure you back up before messing with anything too much though

More
4 years 5 months ago #4591 by Kiraxen
Thanks for the reply,

There are no other devices with PM that I know about.
Is the ICloud backup enable by default? That screen shows just after starting the app, so I can't enter the settings or do anything else. I can lose my campaign because I want to start a new one but I really don't want to lose my multiplayer data.

More
4 years 5 months ago #4592 by sp1026
In your phone's iCloud settings there should be a list of apps that are allowed to use iCloud. Try turning Pocket Mortys off and see if it makes a difference.

More
4 years 5 months ago #4595 by Kiraxen
I couldn't find any cloud options on my phone (i looked really precisely even in programer setting), so I reinstall the app and of course, I lost all my Multiplayer progress... is there any way to log into my account or it will be the last time I play this game?

Time to create page: 0.535 seconds