Welcome to the Pocket Mortys Forums!

Register an account to post and participate in the Pocket Points game!

The app bug, I can't play the CAMPAING mode since 3 days ! HELP

More
4 years 8 months ago - 4 years 8 months ago #4374 by Minidraco
Hello, I've been playing this game since 3 months now, and it's been 3 days since I can't play because the solo mode is not opening when I click.

The app is loading normaly but when I'm in the main menu I have the choice to decide whether to play campaign mode (solo) or online mode, if I click on the campaign mode, nothing is happening, I can't play at all, I'm still in the main menu...
(I've just put a picture to see where I'm blocked) : www.noelshack.com/2019-33-7-1566137390-gggg.png

I tried to uninstall / reinstall the game, reset my phone but I still have this bug...

What do you think I could do ? I like this game a lot and spent some dollars on him...
Is someone have or had that problem too ? Is it because of the update ?

I've sent a message to the support but they are not answering me...

www.noelshack.com/2019-33-7-1566137390-gggg.png
-> It is here that I'm blocked, when I'm clicking campaign, it doesnt start the campaign mode, nothing is happening...

Have a good day !
Last edit: 4 years 8 months ago by Minidraco.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 8 months ago #4375 by You felt your sins weighing on your neck
Have you try to update throught the playstore? not just reinstall but checking if you need to update the game or the google play app, since this game depends of that one.

Lost all, gotta get it back again.

More
4 years 8 months ago #4376 by Minidraco
My iPhone is updating my app automaticaly, and both my iPhone and the game are in their last update (I have an iPhone XR)

More
4 years 8 months ago #4378 by Umut13
I have the same problem when my iPhone 8+ automatically update 2 or 3 days ago. the game don’t wont to open the campaign mode but the multiplayer mode is okay please help me I don’t wont to lose my account

More
4 years 8 months ago #4381 by Minidraco
Exactly, the campaign is blocked but the multi mode is ok too

I've contacted the support , you should do the same to make them react (maybe it's because of the update), here's the link : support@adultswimgames.zendesk.com

They answered me the day after I've sent them my message, there are very nice, I hope they will find why this is happening...
You will have to provide a screenshot of where it is lagging : like I've done in this topic :

I very like this game :'(

Time to create page: 0.483 seconds