Welcome to the Pocket Mortys Forums!

Register an account to post and participate in the Pocket Points game!

Disobedient Morty in multiplayer...

More
6 years 8 months ago #528 by Hrumph
I have 2 level 70 Mortys ( true and croney ) and I cannot battle in multiplayer. Message is the player is too low , disobedient. ? Not comprehending that one. I was battling a 67 level Croney. Someone gifted me a level 80 Ace and he's disobedient as well. I do not have an original Mortys in my deck that is out. Could that be the issue. Comments and suggestions please

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 8 months ago #529 by Crash1947
If your account level is too low you can't use high level Mortys.... What the fuck do you guys not understand

More
6 years 8 months ago #531 by Hrumph
What account level are you talking about You friggin tool ?! If you mean trainer level that may be the answer. Thanks for the words of wisdom dbag

More
6 years 8 months ago #532 by AllAloneIsAllWeAre
If your Rick's level is too low to have caught the Morty, it won't respect him enough to obey.

Just to test this, I passed a level 55 Cronenberg from a level 30 Rick to a never-battled level 1 Rick. On his maiden voyage, out of his equipped 16 attack points, the Cronenberg landed 3 hits. The other 13 were disobeys.

More
6 years 8 months ago #536 by KazooMazoo
Your Morty's level cannot be more than 2x your Rick's level (account level) or he starts disobeying. To use Level 70 Mortys, Your Rick must be at least 35.
The following user(s) said Thank You: AllAloneIsAllWeAre, Pinball_Wizard

More
6 years 4 months ago #1790 by Shleebo
I have the same error message, everytime I try to battle. All 5 of my Mortys are level 40. No matter what level I attack (or attacks me), I get that error message. I just attacked level 40 opponent,(my equal) and got the SAME ERROR MESSAGE !!! This game isn't fun any more, it's just SAD.

Time to create page: 0.439 seconds