Welcome to the Pocket Mortys Forums!

Register an account to post and participate in the Pocket Points game!

Take these Mortys away from me

More
6 years 1 week ago #3181 by MOYcanoSapiens
Hello my friends. I'm ready to donate the following Mortys (mostly between level 20 and 35):

Chimney Sweep, Parade, Good Time, Blocky, Ghostly, Girl, Stool, Wooden Chair, Biker, Easter Egg, Loner, Dangerous, Soldado Loco, Pickle, Evil Rabbit, Monster, Mystic, Snot, Kitchen Boy, Exo-Omega, War Paint, Construction Dancer, and Jerry Fan Morty.

I'm MOYcanoSapiens in the multiplayer. Just add me and request. The list is incomplete; feel free to ask. Anyone who wants to repay the favor I'm trying to get a Morticia (because she has never appear for me even during the single-player campaign) and Rainbow Shirt Morty (mostly combining Orange Shirt ones).

Wubalubadubdub!

MP: MOYcanoSapiens (feel free to ask for Mortys; I'll donate if I found them)
The following user(s) said Thank You: You felt your sins weighing on your neck, WIDJAYA4GRADUATION

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 1 week ago #3182 by ThumperJay
I sent you a friend request and I’m working on making some rainbow shirts soon as I get one will send

My DISCORD ID is ThumperJay#5285
The following user(s) said Thank You: MOYcanoSapiens

More
6 years 1 week ago #3183 by MOYcanoSapiens

ThumperJay wrote: I sent you a friend request and I’m working on making some rainbow shirts soon as I get one will send

My man!

I went from Blue Shirt Morty, to Red Shirt Morty, to Orange Shirt Morty, and now I have a Green Shirt Morty almost evolving to Purple Shirt Morty but they don't spawn that often for me.

Did you find a working strategy?

More
6 years 1 week ago #3184 by ThumperJay

MOYcanoSapiens wrote:

ThumperJay wrote: I sent you a friend request and I’m working on making some rainbow shirts soon as I get one will send

Did you find a working strategy?

Not really but I seem to get a few colored shirts through out the day so I will see what I can do

My DISCORD ID is ThumperJay#5285

More
6 years 1 week ago #3185 by SeverusSwifty
hey dude I sent you a friend request my name is severus swifty

More
6 years 1 week ago - 6 years 1 week ago #3186 by MOYcanoSapiens
I already accepted your friend requests but apparently you aren't requesting any Morty for the moment. (I'm a competitive player, BTW, quite probably I will also accept battle request but my Mortys are more or less well trained).

Last edit: 6 years 1 week ago by MOYcanoSapiens.

Time to create page: 0.347 seconds