Welcome to the Pocket Mortys Forums!

Register an account to post and participate in the Pocket Points game!

how to load save data

More
7 years 3 weeks ago #657 by brandon.quibell
hi i recently wiped my phone so i had to redownload pocket mortys but when i did it just started at the into again n i couldnt find where i restore my data, i went on setting but all it says is delete campain data, delete multiplayer data, email support and language, please help i was really far in n dont want to restart now

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 3 weeks ago - 7 years 3 weeks ago #660 by kestox
Replied by kestox on topic how to load save data
it is supossed to be saved automatically

Answer from email support
Your request (7734) has been updated. To add additional comments, reply to this email.

Adam Hatch
Adam Hatch (Adult Swim Games)
Aug 17, 11:37 ADT

Hey there,

As long as you are logged into Google Play, you should be good to go!
[adult swim]

Super Miam
Super Miami
Aug 16, 20:58 ADT

If you're experiencing an issue with Pocket Mortys, please describe the problem in as much detail as possible in this space and send this email on. Thanks!

Mr. President of Pocket Morty!
Invalid consumer key/secret in configuration
Last edit: 7 years 3 weeks ago by kestox.

More
7 years 1 week ago - 7 years 1 week ago #754 by Pinball_Wizard
I'm still trouble shooting these problems, but one thing for everyone to try... check your email associated with the google account (assuming google account, not sure about Apple).

When you log into a new device, google flags it until the new device is approved, so check your inbox and approve. If you don't, you won't be able to log into Pocket Mortys through your google play games account.

Beyond that, make sure that you are logged into the appropriate Google Play Games account on your device. Everything is stored on the cloud and should transfer over at this point. Make sure that the game itself isn't active on the old device, as that could create a conflict.

It's probably the same for Apple, verifying the account sign in and logging into the appropriate App store on the device.

Whether your get your devices to work, or not, please leave feedback here so that we can narrow down the problems and help more people get fast answers.

*edit*
In the case that you don't receive an email, you can try this link myaccount.google.com/security

Well then get your shit together, get it all together and put it in a back pack, all your shit, so it's together. And if you gotta take it some where, take it somewhere, you know...
Last edit: 7 years 1 week ago by Pinball_Wizard.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ricks_al_ghul2

More
6 years 10 months ago #1612 by Creature666
Replied by Creature666 on topic how to load save data
I am logged into my google play account with all of my achievements but the game progress is at the very beginning. How to i completely load my previous save file?

More
6 years 10 months ago #1613 by Pinball_Wizard
Creature, did you download PocketMortys independently from the Google Play Store? I'm thinking you might have to delete Pocket Mortys, download Google Play app, log in, then under the games menu there choose to continue... which will download PocketMortys and sync.

If you still have your old device, log in there first in order to ensure your files are all accounted for in the most recent cloud save.

If you still have your old device and go back and forth a few times logging in, it should sync up. If you don't have the old device, the data might be lost. Ideally, it should all just sync up on the first try without any issues. It could also be that you actually did sync the multiplayer saves but lost your campaign data (which has happened to me once).

Well then get your shit together, get it all together and put it in a back pack, all your shit, so it's together. And if you gotta take it some where, take it somewhere, you know...

More
3 years 2 months ago #5863 by ReaL_Boar_Sin
Replied by ReaL_Boar_Sin on topic how to load save data
I was trying to update the game but it wouldnt let me. I tried multiple wifis. So i deleted and reinstalled thinking my mortys would still be there and id have the latest version. But no im sent all the way to the beginning. What can i do

Riece hier

Time to create page: 0.383 seconds