Welcome to the Pocket Mortys Forums!

Register an account to post and participate in the Pocket Points game!

Anyone giving away Mortys?

More
4 years 9 months ago #4317 by popobios
Replied by popobios on topic Anyone giving away Mortys?
hello brothers im new to this game , playing just a few days and im in a bad shape , got some exotic though but i lack of knowledge about the game , like which is better and why is better , id like to have some advices and even if u can help me out by some higher level morties id love that , my ign is Ponymaniac <3

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 9 months ago #4318 by Emzily
Replied by Emzily on topic Anyone giving away Mortys?
How do u req mortys and give them away? I see that you're requesting a green shirt morty, but i dont have any. I can give you any of the other morty's i own, but i cant :(
Im also not able to req scaly or specs

More
4 years 9 months ago - 4 years 9 months ago #4322 by Eb53
Replied by Eb53 on topic Anyone giving away Mortys?
In order to request, you have to have seen/battled one so it’s in your deck.
When we’re both online I’ll add them to my deck and send you a friend battle request. That’s when you get the shaking people icon at the top right. Then go into your console to friends and accept battle.
To request/donate you just go to console>friends and at the top tap request (only 1 per day), or tap the person with a morty request and tap donate to give.
No need for a green shirt, I got bored with that;) you can just have them :)

Édit: other tips for both newbies:
Your player level has to be at least half the morty level, otherwise they disobey and you can’t really use them.
There’s lots of good mortys, go to the all mortys deck and sort by total stats to get an idea of the best stat ones, though which attacks they can have is also a factor. Currently my favorites are mortaoin, funny and trover. Everyone wants the Christmas and pale morty, so... don’t hold yr breath;)
it’s much better to level up from 5, you’ll get the best stats in the end, and keep at least one level 5 in your mortys (not in the one your playing with, but in a separate deck) so you can have a deck to catch good mortys at level 5 when you go to new places. The level of your lowest morty is what the level of the wild ones will be, so I keep a deck with a lvl 11 & lvl 5 to catch wild mortys. But don’t keep it in your regular playing deck. Mortys get the most points if they’re battling one of the same or higher level.
Oh, and the eggs don’t evolve, you have to get 11 to make a TOTM, so start with a level 5 egg
Last edit: 4 years 9 months ago by Eb53.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Emzily

More
4 years 9 months ago #4328 by Emzily
Replied by Emzily on topic Anyone giving away Mortys?
oh thanks! this is really helpful

More
4 years 9 months ago #4330 by NotYara
Replied by NotYara on topic Anyone giving away Mortys?
I am looking for any level mega morty, turbulent juice morty, keronenberg morty and spliced morty

More
4 years 8 months ago #4341 by kwiqkill
Replied by kwiqkill on topic Anyone giving away Mortys?
I have a few lvl 90's, add me as friend and ask away and you can have as many as you want in game name kwiqkill

Time to create page: 0.523 seconds