Welcome to the Pocket Mortys Forums!

Register an account to post and participate in the Pocket Points game!

Your thoughts on improving the game!

Más
5 años 7 meses antes #3625 por Secret_Agent
Hello fellow Ricks!
I know this game can get boring at times and some people leave shortly after installing the game even though they are a R&M fan.
I would like you to comment things you would like to see change in the game to improve it. I already have some ideas like once you complete singleplayer you should be able to remove Morty from your party.
Hayward can only make website changes and discord changes. (Did you know we had a discord? It's on the home page and here is the link! discord.gg/ARbs3BF ).
I plan on writing to the developers of the actual game so we can have improvements to the actual game as well. I also thought about lowering the request time and maybe having a notification send to you when you can request.
Thanks to everyone who stays in this community and is my friend in-game! If you have any questions just message me or join the discord and @ me! :side: ;)

~Secret_Agent

Por favor, Identificarse o Crear cuenta para unirse a la conversación.

Más
5 años 7 meses antes #3626 por Slenderslayer22
I think a trading center should be added to the game so that players may be able to properly trade mortys.

Más
5 años 7 meses antes - 5 años 7 meses antes #3627 por Daddy_Deshawn
I think they should add voice chat so we could talk during battles and texting like texting during battle for those poeple who dont like voise chat and text poeple from the friend list it will make everyone more social and the game better overall

~ Daddy_Deshawn
Última Edición: 5 años 7 meses antes por Daddy_Deshawn.

Más
5 años 7 meses antes #3628 por Slenderslayer22
What about adding special versions of mortys that are shiny or sparkly or differently colored which can be found in the wild? Just to add something more to hunt for
El siguiente usuario dijo gracias: Tunefuldog

Más
5 años 7 meses antes - 5 años 7 meses antes #3629 por You felt your sins weighing on your neck
improve the battle sistem like adding "pasive/special" hability for each morty like for example: "this morty cant get debuffed on accuracy" or "all the attacks of this morty has a x% of poison/paralyze the enemy and himself" or " this morty cant be dazed by mr meesseks" etc.
edit: also put more animations to the attacks and the buff/debuffs (in these last they coul be like weak 30% opacity medium 70% and strong will look normal as we see)

Lost all, gotta get it back again.
Última Edición: 5 años 7 meses antes por You felt your sins weighing on your neck.
El siguiente usuario dijo gracias: Secret_Agent, Slenderslayer22

Más
5 años 7 meses antes #3631 por Slenderslayer22
I would suggest adding better battle animations in the game. For example, if host morty uses strangle the animation would be its “tentacles” wrapping around the enemy morty. And maybe the enemy morty could be visibly seen getting strangled, like its face would turn purple and it would hold on to the tentacles trying to unstrangle itself.
El siguiente usuario dijo gracias: Rob3rtSOLO

Tiempo de carga de la página: 0.822 segundos