Welcome to the Pocket Mortys Forums!

Register an account to post and participate in the Pocket Points game!

Understanding Raids for beginers

Más
2 años 8 meses antes #5915 por JFMc
Respuesta de JFMc sobre el tema Understanding Raids for beginers
Which Mortys did you use to get this score?

Por favor, Identificarse o Crear cuenta para unirse a la conversación.

Más
2 años 8 meses antes #5916 por smayberry
Respuesta de smayberry sobre el tema Understanding Raids for beginers
well today i used ventri, cupid, bird person, bird person, gunk. i have around 60 fully trained mortys on my main
you can always use Flannel + Shrimp + 2 sides + main

nowwa days most people use S4 instead of flannel. it doesnt make a huge dif unless ur trying for rank 1
shrimp is just what poor people use, cuz u dont need a credit to mod moveset. obviously cupid is type specific so i get a little bit of damage. Goomby does the job well for every raid type and you look cool. you just have to understand debuffs and buffs, then you do much better

the side attackers obviously do some of your damage. but almost all damage is done by the main attacker, so you really only need to train 1 main attacker for each type of raid, and you will always get a good rank. not ev training the other 4 mortys wont make a huge impact. not training your main attacker, or any of the others you can do around 100k dmg per entry i think, i havent played for a while, it might be more

Más
2 años 8 meses antes #5947 por smayberry
Has this guide helped anyone?

Más
2 años 6 meses antes #8077 por smayberry
so modern examples of debuffers are Queen, Forty, Jetpack. Forty and Jetpack need a 2nd debuffer to finish the job
also we have a new meta, more of an off-meta using mortys that have both attack + defense buff in the same move, you no longer need a main attacker
El siguiente usuario dijo gracias: JFMc

Más
2 años 4 meses antes #8101 por smayberry
ok guys this is going to be a raid week. if you havent read this guide yet you better! So you have Monday, Wedndesday, Thursday to have your teams ready, and know what ur doing. Stop logging in on Tuesday unless ur good and want to compete because I'm sick of hearing ppl complain about boss being dead before they could fight it.
El siguiente usuario dijo gracias: Marplac

Más
2 años 3 meses antes #8109 por smayberry
so just an estimation for a lvl 6 raid boss. 64,000 bars * 512 health per bar = 32,768,000 boss health. if 163 playerz do 200k dmg, the boss dies
thats only 80 players needed to kill a boss if they do 2 full runs.

Tiempo de carga de la página: 0.409 segundos