Welcome to the Pocket Mortys Forums!

Register an account to post and participate in the Pocket Points game!

Your thoughts on improving the game!

더 읽기
5 년 7 월 전 #3632 작성자 FreshStart
hi,
many times when other players asks for a fight and i don't heve my "battles deck" , i need to go all the way to the daycare (which usually is very far) to activate my "battles deck" , and the other players doesn't know that and usualy think i ignor them and when i come back they dissapear or simply move on.
im sure this daycare issue is also the main reason other players decline my battles invatations.

my suggestion, is to put the day care in the player menu, like salesman rick's, items, and "your mortys"

thank you :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: LingLing40hours

Please 로그인 or 회원가입하기! to join the conversation.

더 읽기
5 년 7 월 전 #3633 작성자 Emirond
New attack animations of course i think every move needs different animation and a trading system without waiting 24 hours.

더 읽기
5 년 6 월 전 #3635 작성자 JustALoser
Add a black market where you trade a rick for a morty with a morty that rick wants and that morty will have a 2x chance to spawn in the dimension that the morty is in new mortys and the 2x rate last for only 24 hours

더 읽기
5 년 6 월 전 - 5 년 6 월 전 #3636 작성자 You felt your sins weighing on your neck
Forget to say: Add a ''arena mode'' for multiplayer, like the ''morty games'' buying a entrace using only tickets and getting random mortys to battle (i guess it will be against the IA because there are few players for the pvp) the more you win the better the prize when you lose.
Edit: also add evil/president morty as a ''Customize character'', and put voices to the non rick characters (but i guess that would be more difficult and expensive for the voices).

Lost all, gotta get it back again.
Last edit: 5 년 6 월 전 by You felt your sins weighing on your neck.

더 읽기
5 년 6 월 전 #3640 작성자 Robbie-Rabbit
All of these replies are things that were on my mind. Definitely needs a trade system and a better way to actually communicate with other players and possibly more of the "emojis". More than peace, thumbs up, poop, ect. Or more the Morty faces in battle, those are fun to use.

더 읽기
5 년 6 월 전 #3641 작성자 Robbie-Rabbit
Yes Evil Morty and more worlds for Multiplayer would be really nice! Players should be able to reach level 100, so that leaves at least room for 4 more new places to explore and aim for by battling others.

페이지 생성 시간: 0.791 초