Welcome to the Pocket Mortys Forums!

Register an account to post and participate in the Pocket Points game!

1 Credit club Rick

More
6 年 1 個月 前 - 6 年 1 個月 前 #2680 來自 Trimensional
Replied by Trimensional on topic 1 Credit club Rick
Welp...the devs officially broke the game with this new update.
FIVE FUCKING TICKETS. FOR A MORTY. OML, what the fuck is this? Are the devs trying to turn this game into a pay-to-win now? Jesus Christ.
Also, really? Limiting new players? I'm glad I joined the game before the latest update, but for fuck's sake, devs, stop making it harder for new players. They now have to work their way up from the bottom...like, the rock bottom. Why would y'all allow people to transfer only one Morty to multiplayer mode, and it has to be the original Morty, which sucks? At least permit 'em to get a Morticia or OTM or something else strong. Goddammit...if the game weren't OP and unbalanced before, then it certainly is now. And Meeseeks boxes are still so damn...oh well. Probably going to stop playing this game as much, not that it matters what I do, but Adult Swim and the devs just completely fucked up their chance of attracting spates of more people to Pocket Mortys (and actually keeping those newbies playing for longer than a day). Horrible update, horrible marketing, horrible logic. Holy shit.
Edit: I may be overreacting, or my prediction about the game's future popularity may be wrong, but it's my opinion that the game is steadily going downhill. That's just how I see it. For those who have put a lot of time and effort into Pocket Mortys, this update has hit 'em hard as a reminder of terrible new updates and changes to the gameplay. Why can't the devs just make rational decisions? Maybe actually try balancing the game instead of ruining new players' experiences and making it exceedingly expensive and difficult to get good and rare Mortys? Or just add new, well-thought-out elements (such as facets that players have been suggesting for ages and ages now, like a new dimension) to the game rather than breaking old features?
Useful changes and considering users' recommendations truly seem as if they are a bitch and a half for the game devs to accomplish.

You don't know what I am. And you don't know what I can do! I'm Doctor Who in this motherfucker! I could be a clone. I could be a hologram! We could be clones controlled by robots controlled with special headsets that the real Rick and Morty are wearing while they're fucking your mother!
Last edit: 6 年 1 個月 前 by Trimensional.

Please 登錄新增帳號 to join the conversation.

More
6 年 1 個月 前 #2681 來自 Eleiem
Replied by Eleiem on topic 1 Credit club Rick

Seal_Team_Rixx 寫了道:: Nope, just 1 morty now.

Wow, just wow

More
6 年 1 個月 前 #2682 來自 Eleiem
Replied by Eleiem on topic 1 Credit club Rick
Well, I got my GF into the game a couple weeks ago, she was really enjoying the campaign, training her egg to get OTM and thinking about what other 2 mortys carry to multi, now that I told her she won't be able to do any of that she lost all her interest in the game. Well played, devs.

More
6 年 2 星期 前 #2950 來自 SiL_2
Replied by SiL_2 on topic 1 Credit club Rick
So to talk about the Klub Rick thing, it has been really good back then, but it makes players less hunt for the mortys and will actually lessen the liking of each morty they get. Like for example, you get a epic from 1 ticket, you'd like it less than if you got it from 5-45 wouldn't you? You'd get more use out of that current morty.

One way to make it work is to lower the chances of getting an epic or exotics, it would make them value them more and get more utils out of it.

More
6 年 1 星期 前 #3068 來自 Dogwolfmorty
Replied by Dogwolfmorty on topic 1 Credit club Rick
back then I love mortys I got.I got good puts that's how I got so many dog mortys.I remeber I was so happy about my first dog morty I posted it on youtube.

I got good trade and snuffles morty.Now I have too many of common mortys I have and the items are starting to get bad pulls.

Dogwolfmorty

More
6 年 1 星期 前 #3069 來自 Dogwolfmorty
Replied by Dogwolfmorty on topic 1 Credit club Rick
yes ! I got my sister to play the game last min sadly and she quit the same day because she kept losing.Her morty were not good .Back then It was easy to get rare morty or higher.Now it's commons!

Dogwolfmorty
附件:
The following user(s) said Thank You: You felt your sins weighing on your neck

建立頁面時間:0.674 秒