Welcome to the Pocket Mortys Forums!

Register an account to post and participate in the Pocket Points game!

Seeds

More
6 年 1 個月 前 #2224 來自 RickTheTitan
Replied by RickTheTitan on topic Seeds
Two and a half months? To level 100?you play way too slow, I reset my account every 3 weeks, yeah I reach level 50, and my 2 top Mortys always get to 100. Stop acting likes it a big deal. It’s a game, get over it! You want 1hp?? This is your typical “entitlement of a generation”. Think about it, you wasted 2 and a half months for a level 100 Morty ? Change your game play and stop complaining

If we can kill our enemies, but we can't jack them off how are we better than them?
The following user(s) said Thank You: You felt your sins weighing on your neck, EmilythePotato

Please 登錄新增帳號 to join the conversation.

More
6 年 1 個月 前 #2225 來自 You felt your sins weighing on your neck
Im with sofisticated, youre a sick trainer poet, yeah there are some kind of trainers (the lazy, the person who do good train but can improve, the harder worker, and you, (the sick: omg i miss 1 hp please fix that! and im lvl 50 so everybody elses is a jerry) thats how you sound, remember is a GAME dont be so serious this is not a ES, i think your morty is good enought to fight against any other lvl 100 so why so angry for 1 HP? stop, get some help.
At first i was like you (only dazed lvl 5 mortys and that is very slow) so i train differently and i think there is so little difference betwen a hard train and a sick train. Good day.

Lost all, gotta get it back again.
The following user(s) said Thank You: RickTheTitan

More
6 年 1 個月 前 #2227 來自 Pinball_Wizard
Replied by Pinball_Wizard on topic Seeds
LOL poet really offended y'all by asking for a new item. ::golf clap::

Well then get your shit together, get it all together and put it in a back pack, all your shit, so it's together. And if you gotta take it some where, take it somewhere, you know...

More
6 年 1 個月 前 #2228 來自 You felt your sins weighing on your neck
Its no the item, is the why of, miss 1 hp and he got mad even if he had a well trained morty, thats rickdiculous.

Lost all, gotta get it back again.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Pinball_Wizard, EmilythePotato

More
6 年 1 個月 前 #2234 來自 poet
Replied by poet on topic Seeds
a" sick trainer". Nice.it's a shame I can't change my nick now.
No,
I'm not a slow player, not obsessed. Just suggesting an idea to the dev team.
In the 2.5 months I trained 5 mortys (not just one) to almost perfection. Using all kinds of training techniques.
I also lost my account so it's not the first time.

Losing that point doesn't upset me as you all quickly assumed, I'm not a child
I think it's fair to have the option to redo a mistake and to learn from it.

I'm posting my findings, sharing with other players screen shots so they won't become "sick players" (lol) too.. And know exactly which morty lvl to daze (keeping the right ratio) with a specific morty.

I still think that the seeds system is not optimized yet. And a level down seed is much more important than the up seed.

After saying that, and disregarding my mental issues... do you agree?

More
6 年 1 個月 前 - 6 年 1 個月 前 #2235 來自 Caity
Replied by Caity on topic Seeds
I don't get why you would need a level down seed. Leveling up is quite time consuming already, especially if you nurture a Morty organically from Level 5.

If you feel that catching an exotic high level Morty is waste when comparing their stats with a low level that you trained. And hoping that by down grading their level, you can improve/rewrite their stats... Well you better just bring a low level Morty with you then catch this again instead.

You know before the update, when you're level 50, you can only catch 80s above. Now, as long as you bring the lowest level you've got, your wilds' level does follow. I think that's really fair enough.

I'd rather have an update where we can all go beyond level 50 than just by being donators or farmers. Or that they power up the bottom dweller stats Mortys.

At player level 50 and level 100 Morty, isn't it pretty boring? That's why a lot repeat the game every now and then and not bother about the stats or perfect the level up strategy... It's basically just game. And there's no leaderboards or whatever who keeps track of things. Nothing needed to be so scientific about it.

If for one, the stats for manual level up vs seeds level up algorithms aren't clearly established. That's why your predictable stats per level up is still sort of random/mystery.
Last edit: 6 年 1 個月 前 by Caity.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Pinball_Wizard, poet, EmilythePotato

建立頁面時間:0.686 秒