Welcome to the Pocket Mortys Forums!

Register an account to post and participate in the Pocket Points game!

Game App Data Cannot be loaded

More
6 年 6 個月 前 #1549 來自 Caity
Here's the thing:

Android account 1 yr ago
-Finished campaign
-Doing multiplayer no issues, reached lev12
-9 hrs after, logged in, prompt: Game app data not recovered, need to download new version
-No new version
-Uninstalled and installed
-Reloaded Google play account
-Prompt for Multiplayer: Need to earn one badge (SRSLY)

Apple account
New 1wk ago (from frustration on previous acct)
-Campaign has 4 badges
-Multiplayer new acct, Lev 24 (Imagine the grind)
-Logged again after 12hrs
-Now it is again, game app data cannot be blahblah.
-Reinstalled and installed
-Logged in Apple games
-Prompt on multiplayer: Need to earn one badge (WTH)

Idk. Cheer me up whatever. I'm pretty done. All efforts wasted. Emailed the support. Dunno if they can make anything about it.

Fate maybe leads me to quit playing. Ciao.
Tried my best but it's beyond me. Just venting out my frustration. Hope the same won't happen to y'all

Please 登錄新增帳號 to join the conversation.

More
6 年 6 個月 前 - 6 年 6 個月 前 #1551 來自 Wii
Replied by Wii on topic Game App Data Cannot be loaded
Ok I'll try to cheer you up

You should buy some Itunes cards to get some Mortys (If you don't get your account back)
But if they'll be able to get in in 48-72 hours, maybe play Pokemon or something
Last edit: 6 年 6 個月 前 by Wii.

More
6 年 6 個月 前 #1557 來自 Pinball_Wizard
Did you redownload via the portal inside of Google Play Games or Apple Game Center? I lost all of my campaign data once, but I've always managed to recover multiplayer data switching between devices. Of course, if it overwrites your last save during a hick-up...

I wish I had more to tell you, to help.. I've actually deleted and reinstalled a few times looking for issues but haven't been able to reproduce.

Well then get your shit together, get it all together and put it in a back pack, all your shit, so it's together. And if you gotta take it some where, take it somewhere, you know...

More
6 年 6 個月 前 #1558 來自 Caity
@Wii. I LOLed more than I should. No they never recovered it even after 48hrs and counting. Two accounts deleted. I just can't. I'm trying to look at other games, any suggestions?

@Pinball: Thanks for the help. Tried un and re installing, nothing happened.

More
6 年 6 個月 前 #1559 來自 Caity
The worst part is what is my assurance that if I restarted again, it won't be deleted again.

Who wanted to play a game with temporary memory of the file. Like it will be lost anytime. I cannot trust anymore the devs, if they're doing something about this glitch and errors.

I highly doubt....

More
6 年 6 個月 前 #1560 來自 Pinball_Wizard
Yeah, the approach with cloud hosting definitely still has some bugs to be worked out. I try to keep my game installed on more than one device, but that still doesn't protect me from a corrupt file.

You could try something like this.
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=co...ikdutta.backup&hl=en

Well then get your shit together, get it all together and put it in a back pack, all your shit, so it's together. And if you gotta take it some where, take it somewhere, you know...

建立頁面時間:0.391 秒