Welcome to the Pocket Mortys Forums!

Register an account to post and participate in the Pocket Points game!

Battle Permit not dropping

Mehr
4 Jahre 5 Monate her #5042 von JigglePhysics1
Im currently 6th on the leaderboards. Hbu you guys?

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Mehr
4 Jahre 5 Monate her - 4 Jahre 5 Monate her #5043 von TheGodMorty82
9th in my group, but I don't care as long as I stay in the top 100 and get the Amoeba Morty. Last time, I ended-up in 2nd place (was 1st place the first 2 days, but somebody came in and dragged me to hell on points the last day) and I got way less flurbos and tickets than I spent staying on top - I also got an L67 Morty Jr. and ended-up pestering Support to get the Morty Jr. reset to L5 (in my defense, I wasn't the first or the only one to whine about this).

Edit: Jesus Flexing Christ, the guy who beat me last time is at 150k! :ohmy:
Letzte Änderung: 4 Jahre 5 Monate her von TheGodMorty82.

Mehr
4 Jahre 5 Monate her #5044 von JigglePhysics1
Man I wouldn’t be able to keep up with y’all lmao. I agree tho, as long as I can stay in top 100, placement is less of a worry. Seems people are having trouble collecting enough battle passes anyways so I’m not too worried I’ll get booted to 101 or something.

Mehr
4 Jahre 5 Monate her #5045 von TheGodMorty82
I have a handful of Rick Club credits that can be used as passes, but this time the game is charging 3 credits if you want to use them instead of fighting for 2 Hunter Passes per boss battle, so nah.

Also, is it me or is the raid boss taking less damage than the last one? I threw my best Scissor Mortys at the guy and dropped him only by like 8 or 9 bars per battle.

Mehr
4 Jahre 5 Monate her #5046 von JigglePhysics1
Idk, this would be my first raid battle so I made not too familiar with how it works usually

Mehr
4 Jahre 5 Monate her #5052 von Gayshuk
I will reveal my rank and damage when I start a new thread ;)

Ladezeit der Seite: 0.575 Sekunden