Welcome to the Pocket Mortys Forums!

Register an account to post and participate in the Pocket Points game!

Game stuck on loading screen

詳細
2 年 11 ヶ月 前 #5779 : shrek420
Recently when I try to play the game, it gets stuck on the loading screen with a black background and a picture of Morty. It never leaves this screen and the game doesn't load. I have to try and close and reopen the app many times and it still doesn't load. Only once in a while it works and logs me in.

ログイン または アカウントを作成する は対話に参加してください。

詳細
2 年 11 ヶ月 前 #5780 : walkamongus
this happens to me all the time. it got to the point that I e-mailed customer support about it. the auto-reply said someone would get back to me within 24 hours... no one ever followed up. HOWEVER... since the day after I sent that e-mail, I haven't gotten stuck on the loading screen. not even once. if you look at the recent reviews of the game on Google Play, you'll find a ton of other people have been having the same problem.

詳細
2 年 11 ヶ月 前 #5781 : walkamongus
I received this reply from Adult Swim Games today re my support ticket, hopefully it will be of some help to you if the problem isn't already solved for you (like it was for me).

Hi,
Thanks for reaching out to ASG. We're sorry to hear you're experiencing an issue loading into Pocket Mortys. That bug should have been fixed last week.
Have you already tried clearing the cache of the game and the play store prior to launching? If that doesn't work at first, try it again but launch while in airplane mode.

詳細
2 年 11 ヶ月 前 #5782 : shrek420
Thank you for the tips but I tried both methods and the problem still persists. I contacted Adult Swim customer support and they just got back to me, but are of no help as of now

詳細
2 年 11 ヶ月 前 #5783 : walkamongus
do you have the most recent update installed?

詳細
2 年 11 ヶ月 前 #5786 : smayberry
depends ENTIRELY on which loading screen u r talking about. ill just assume u mean after clicking Multiplayer you have black screen with a morty head, and you see Loading

#1) Put phone in airplane mode. when game says it cant connect, turn on wifi
#2) Close game. Open File Manager App on ur phone. navigate to /Android/data/com.turner.pocketmorties/files and delete cloudcontainer.dat

If ur gonna use solution #2 please make a backup of all the files in that folder first, mostly place a copy of multiplayer.dat on a laptop or something so u never lose it

ページ作成時間: 0.630 秒