Welcome to the Pocket Mortys Forums!

Register an account to post and participate in the Pocket Points game!

I can’t find Mascot Morty quest.

Di più
6 Anni 2 Mesi fa - 6 Anni 2 Mesi fa #2593 da Trimensional
I don’t know if this question has been asked before, so I apologize if there is already an answer to my inquiry.
Put simply, I cannot find the Mascot Morty that hosts the “Virtual Rickality” quest. I’ve defeated all of the council members and have acquired 42 badges; I have no idea what I’m doing wrong. I’ve searched the entire Citadel but still cannot locate this elusive quest-giver. Anyone have a guess at something I’m missing? Thanks!

You don't know what I am. And you don't know what I can do! I'm Doctor Who in this motherfucker! I could be a clone. I could be a hologram! We could be clones controlled by robots controlled with special headsets that the real Rick and Morty are wearing while they're fucking your mother!
Ultima Modifica 6 Anni 2 Mesi fa da Trimensional. Motivo: Grammar correction

Si prega Accesso o Crea un account a partecipare alla conversazione.

Di più
6 Anni 2 Mesi fa #2594 da You felt your sins weighing on your neck
There are other ''active'' quest you havent complete yet? maybe is that, about where he spawns is donwside the portal, where dandy rick appears.

Lost all, gotta get it back again.
I seguenti utenti hanno detto grazie : Trimensional

Di più
6 Anni 2 Mesi fa #2614 da Morty_Smith

Di più
6 Anni 2 Mesi fa #2655 da Rickfan9000
You need to go and complete diamantions until he shows up.

Halle

Di più
6 Anni 2 Mesi fa - 6 Anni 2 Mesi fa #2661 da Trimensional
It turns out that I had to complete Dandy Rick's quest before Mascot Morty's mission would appear. Another Jerry moment to add to my list, I guess. xD
Thanks for the help, y'all.

You don't know what I am. And you don't know what I can do! I'm Doctor Who in this motherfucker! I could be a clone. I could be a hologram! We could be clones controlled by robots controlled with special headsets that the real Rick and Morty are wearing while they're fucking your mother!
Ultima Modifica 6 Anni 2 Mesi fa da Trimensional.

Tempo creazione pagina: 0.408 secondi