Welcome to the Pocket Mortys Forums!

Register an account to post and participate in the Pocket Points game!

Disobedience Morty Levels?

Di più
6 Anni 3 Settimane fa #2552 da Skyfenfury
Hello, I recently found out that when a Morty is at a specific level that may be far ahead of yours, it will disobey you. I am wanting to find out how I will know what level my Mortys will begin to disobey me. I don't want to keep leveling my Mortys up and accidentally make one go past the level where the Morty can no longer obey me. If you could help me out with things it would be great. (I am also level 11 soon to be 12)

"He's not a lawyer. We just keep him here because he's fun. Look at him go!"

Si prega Accesso o Crea un account a partecipare alla conversazione.

Di più
6 Anni 3 Settimane fa - 6 Anni 3 Settimane fa #2553 da You felt your sins weighing on your neck
Code:
For me the closest ecuation i have seen is: ( Rick level X 1.8 ) + 9.2 = the level of the morty starts to disobey, as you see if youre lvl 11 the mortys will not obey your commands at lvl 29, i reccomend to use a ''bait morty '' (just any morty you dont use in your team, just level him until he no longer obey you so then you can actually see the right disobey lvl and try to use him again when you gain a rick lvl or youre in the middle of the next lvl).

Lost all, gotta get it back again.
Ultima Modifica 6 Anni 3 Settimane fa da You felt your sins weighing on your neck.
I seguenti utenti hanno detto grazie : Skyfenfury, Gam3Br3ak3r

Di più
6 Anni 3 Settimane fa - 6 Anni 3 Settimane fa #2559 da Iceni
Risposta da Iceni al topic Disobedience Morty Levels?
Acyually the correct formula is:
R=2.M+2
In reverse case:
M=(R-2)÷2
Wich means:
Rick 5 = Morty 12
Rick 6 = Morty 14
Rick 7 = Morty 16
Rick 8 = Morty 18
Rick 9 = Morty 20
Rick 10 = Morty 22
Rick 11 = Morty 24
Rick 12 = Morty 26
Rick 13 = Morty 28
Rick 14 = Morty 30
Rick 15 = Morty 32
Rick 16 = Morty 34
Rick 17 = Morty 36
Rick 18 = Morty 38
Rick 19 = Morty 40
Rick 20 = Morty 42
Rick 21 = Morty 44
Rick 22 = Morty 46
Rick 23 = Morty 48
Rick 24 = Morty 50
Rick 25 = Morty 52
and so it goes...
Ultima Modifica 6 Anni 3 Settimane fa da Iceni. Motivo: Fixed
I seguenti utenti hanno detto grazie : Skyfenfury, Igor_LDeus, Aminir, beyalwolf, Phobeth, Zubiaever, MeatloafYT, Slaydaddy

Di più
6 Anni 2 Settimane fa #2581 da Love4Mortys2018
I think they should remove the feature in the game with disobedient Mortys. I think it is stupid when you are level 24 and your fawn Morty that you have received was level 87. I hope the creators see this.

Di più
6 Anni 2 Settimane fa - 6 Anni 2 Settimane fa #2657 da Trimensional
Well, the disobedience level feature helps to prevent overpowered users. Imagine battling a level 20 player whom you believe has lower-leveled, weaker Mortys than you---BOOM, he or she has a powerful Level 100 One True Morty, Cronenberg Morty, Morticia, etc. All of your Mortys get one-shot, and you lose within a matter of seconds. Sound fun? Nah, it doesn't. A disobedience level is necessary to balance multiplayer mode because many people have experienced friends who can donate a high-leveled Morty (or Mortys) with excellent stats and at no cost to them.

You don't know what I am. And you don't know what I can do! I'm Doctor Who in this motherfucker! I could be a clone. I could be a hologram! We could be clones controlled by robots controlled with special headsets that the real Rick and Morty are wearing while they're fucking your mother!
Ultima Modifica 6 Anni 2 Settimane fa da Trimensional.
I seguenti utenti hanno detto grazie : Igor_LDeus

Di più
6 Anni 2 Settimane fa #2660 da Skyfenfury
Risposta da Skyfenfury al topic Disobedience Morty Levels?
Love4Morty, As Trimentional had stated, it would make the game unfair, less fun, and un-balanced. I have wished for it in my head before but was murdered by reality. :)

"He's not a lawyer. We just keep him here because he's fun. Look at him go!"

Tempo creazione pagina: 1.137 secondi