Welcome to the Pocket Mortys Forums!

Register an account to post and participate in the Pocket Points game!

How to train our Mortys ?

Mais
6 anos 1 mês atrás #2442 por Bratiste
What is your way to level up your Mortys quickly ??

Por favor Entrar ou Registrar para participar da conversa.

Mais
6 anos 1 mês atrás - 6 anos 1 mês atrás #2443 por You felt your sins weighing on your neck
well if you want to they gain a lot of exp (despite of being strong) you have to keep all your mortys at the same level (i mean all the 5 mortys from your party ) then when you start a battle with a wild morty you have to swicht until every morty faces the wild morty then you have to dazed him, so you'll see everyone of your mortys gain exp (this have better results if you face a rare or exotic morty), but i dont recommend that because you'll only gain exp and your mortys will be weak compared to someone who trains well.

Lost all, gotta get it back again.
Ultima edição: 6 anos 1 mês atrás por You felt your sins weighing on your neck.

Mais
6 anos 1 mês atrás #2444 por Pinball_Wizard
Respondido por Pinball_Wizard no tópico How to train our Mortys ?
If you want quick levels, the best approach is to just capture the highest level rare Morty that you can. They will be relatively weak compared to a well trained Morty though. Same using level-seeds.

If you have a second account/device, you can just keep battling and gaining levels that way, between the two accounts. This will be stronger than the first approach I gave, but still relatively weak.

If you take your time and build your Mortys, ensuring that you at least daze as many wild Mortys as your current level, before gaining a level, you'll find a decent compromise in leveling speed and relative strength.

If you maximize how many Mortys you daze before leveling (usually done by fighting lower level wild Mortys), then you'll get the best return on your stat increases as you level. There's another thread regarding maximizing EP so I won't go into that.

Well then get your shit together, get it all together and put it in a back pack, all your shit, so it's together. And if you gotta take it some where, take it somewhere, you know...
Os seguintes usuário(s) disseram Obrigado: Bratiste

Tempo para a criação da página:0.818 segundos