Welcome to the Pocket Mortys Forums!

Register an account to post and participate in the Pocket Points game!

Miami Morty in campaign?

Mais
6 anos 3 meses atrás #1907 por WhereIsMiamiMorty
Hello!
I need some MAJOR help! I have been trying to find Miami Morty for WEEKS! I have finished the main story and I currently have 51 badges. I've read before that Miami spawns once the player has at least 45. The main advice I have gotten from people is to just keep exploring worlds and traveling back and forth from the citadel until you find a morty you have been looking for and thankfully this worked with Morticia, it hasn't worked for Miami. I desperately want him and I don't want to start multiplayer until I have him so he can be in my party. Since they spawn randomly, I think it may be easier to look for a specific dimension people have found their Miamis in since maybe they are more likely to be in a pink field type dimension rather than a narrow cave dimension. Can anyone help me I'm loosing my mind and money after spending Blitz coupons to no avail!
Os seguintes usuário(s) disseram Obrigado: Tunefuldog, You felt your sins weighing on your neck

Por favor Entrar ou Registrar para participar da conversa.

Mais
6 anos 3 meses atrás #1908 por You felt your sins weighing on your neck
youre just out of luck and dimension type doesnt matter, just keep looking for it (i do the same for my cronenberg until i find him) dont lose hope praise the One true morty!

Lost all, gotta get it back again.

Mais
6 anos 3 meses atrás #1919 por Tunefuldog
Respondido por Tunefuldog no tópico Miami Morty in campaign?
Hello! I was exactly in the same boat as you when I first started out with Pocket Mortys. Before I had the game, I wanted one so badly! My best advice (like AKNOCKOUT said) would be to keep exploring dimensions. Also, don't waste your money on buying Blips and Chitz coupons. Find them out in the wild and just pray with your heart when you use them that you'll get one! (on my first attempt ever, I got one). If you have no luck in Campaign and ever go Multiplayer, if I find another one, I will happily donate it to you for free. Good luck on your journey!!!
Os seguintes usuário(s) disseram Obrigado: WhereIsMiamiMorty

Mais
6 anos 3 meses atrás #1920 por WhereIsMiamiMorty
Respondido por WhereIsMiamiMorty no tópico Miami Morty in campaign?
Aw thank you for your advice! My name in multiplayer is MiamiDreams. If I have any Mortys that you would want I'll happily donate as well!
Os seguintes usuário(s) disseram Obrigado: Tunefuldog

Mais
6 anos 1 mês atrás #2588 por Tunefuldog
Respondido por Tunefuldog no tópico Miami Morty in campaign?
Hello! Are you still looking for one?

I've got a Level 62 that I can trade with you in multiplayer but he probably won't obey you if your player level is low. Do you want to trade him for something?

Tempo para a criação da página:0.419 segundos