Welcome to the Pocket Mortys Forums!

Register an account to post and participate in the Pocket Points game!

PLEASE HELP! I can not re-login

詳細
5 年 10 ヶ月 前 #3478 : Jiro
Hi, please help me if anyone has ever had this problem before:

I was re-installing my Pocket Morty app due to some error, but somehow, I can not log back in to my previous Multiplayer Account! There is no option to login, when the game started, it has only 2 options: campaign/ multiplayer, and when I click multiplayer, it directs me to 'Sign Up/ Create New Account' page.

How to login to my previous multiplayer account? Let's say somebody change his/ her phone, how does he/ she log in to his/ her previous multiplayer account?

Please help,
Thanks!

ログイン または アカウントを作成する は対話に参加してください。

詳細
5 年 10 ヶ月 前 #3481 : ThePunxRonja
Hey there, I've never had this situation before, but from what you wrote, I assume that you can enter your account by going to the Sign Up section then I guess you should be able to enter your old Username! I really hope that's working, bc otherwise I have no idea :/ wish you good luck!

詳細
5 年 10 ヶ月 前 #3484 : Jiro
Hi, thank you for answering. When I put my username on the sign up page, it says "username already taken". Then I tried to create new account and it works. With that new account, I added friend my old account and I saw my old account is still there. But I still can not log in into that old account.. so frustrating after all the time & money I've spent on that account. I've sent some email to the support team and got no reply too.

詳細
5 年 9 ヶ月 前 #3557 : beyalwolf
This just happened to me too. Just randomply got logged out. It even looked like the whole game reset because it asked me to choose language on startup. I had just reached level 30 on multiplayer and now this happened...?

詳細
2 年 3 ヶ月 前 #8114 : Doge v
I need my old pocket Morty account my pocket morty uninstalled for no reason and i lost all my hard progress so please help

ページ作成時間: 0.471 秒