Welcome to the Pocket Mortys Forums!

Register an account to post and participate in the Pocket Points game!

Morty Labs - Swapping Existing Abilities

詳細
6 年 7 ヶ月 前 #873 : Mobius187
As I understand it, you can visit Morty Labs at the Citadel of Ricks and pay 1 "Blips and Chitz" ticket to remove/add abilities from a list of previously unlocked abilities based on the level of the selected Morty.

My question is this: Is it free or does it cost 1 "Blips and Chitz" ticket to re-arrange your existing abilities?

So if I'm unhappy with the order of my existing 4 abilities on my Morty, can I use Morty Labs to re-organize those abilities, from left to right, WITHOUT paying a ticket? Or will it view any change as requiring a ticket to be paid?

As you can imagine, I don't want to waste a ticket testing my theory.

ログイン または アカウントを作成する は対話に参加してください。

詳細
6 年 7 ヶ月 前 #878 : Revres_1604
Yes you have to use a blips and chitz coupons just to re-arrange your abilities.

I capture 2-5 rare mortys a day
次のユーザーが感謝しています: Mobius187

詳細
6 年 7 ヶ月 前 #880 : kestox
Don't waste money to order the attacks... Just use it if you want to have an powerfull attack that your morty currently haven't

Mr. President of Pocket Morty!
設定内に無効なコンシューマ / シークレットキー
次のユーザーが感謝しています: Mobius187

詳細
3 年 11 ヶ月 前 #5487 : LittlelickofPickleRick
Yes this is 2 years old and I only got here from a google search, but you don’t have to pay anything anymore just to switch alternate moves you already have learned. I haven’t even gotten far enough or understood enough to even know what I would spend blitz and Chitz coupons on in the lab so? Idk lol

ページ作成時間: 0.477 秒