Welcome to the Pocket Mortys Forums!

Register an account to post and participate in the Pocket Points game!

Pocket Mortys Multiplayer Now Available for iOS and Android!

詳細
6 年 9 ヶ月 前 - 6 年 9 ヶ月 前 #334 : Paradizeya
Heh. Faced the same problem as Piggy. The game stop loading after the battle with wild Morty. And the only option is to quit with home button. After that, it will not let me in multiplayer for some time.

It's annoying. And I don't understand why it's happening: the game was not like this before. Everything was ok, I faced only few bugs (with poison for example), but the game was playable. All of this started a few days ago when I reached the 30 lvl.

Well, I guess we have nothing to do but wait for some fixes. Ah, and sorry for my english if there any weird mistakes.
最終編集: 6 年 9 ヶ月 前 by Paradizeya

ログイン または アカウントを作成する は対話に参加してください。

詳細
6 年 9 ヶ月 前 #335 : Pinball_Wizard

Paradizeya は書きました: Heh. Faced the same problem as Piggy. The game stop loading after the battle with wild Morty. And the only option is to quit with home button. After that, it will not let me in multiplayer for some time...

Well, I guess we have nothing to do but wait for some fixes. Ah, and sorry for my english if there any weird mistakes.

Your English is fine. Better than fine...

Yes, this sums up the problem I've had since reaching level 30. I'm not sure if it's a bug based on the player level or if it's a bug caused by Mortania. Is this solely an iPhone problem?

Well then get your shit together, get it all together and put it in a back pack, all your shit, so it's together. And if you gotta take it some where, take it somewhere, you know...
次のユーザーが感謝しています: Paradizeya

詳細
6 年 9 ヶ月 前 #341 : PrimalKyogre13
Mine has crashed a few times, but it's gotten better.

I am ShadowKyogre in Pocket Mortys Multiplayer. I experience bad lag at times, so if you're a friend trying to battle and it declines, it is the lag, not me. I'm up for a friendly brawl when I'm not hunting.

詳細
6 年 9 ヶ月 前 #342 : AllAloneIsAllWeAre
I was locked out of the game two days ago trying to transport to GF Mortanic! It did finally drop me the next day after several tries. I have to wonder about the server, too. I've been trolling around Mortyland for the last couple of weeks looking for eggs to chip. (I need two more, got most of my Egg Mortys there, and haven't seen a one in the last two weeks. Not in Mortyland, not anywhere! Not happy!) I don't see any other Ricks under level 30. Where are all the new players who were chomping at the bit to play?

詳細
6 年 9 ヶ月 前 #344 : Pinball_Wizard
They had the servers shut down earlier today for maintenance... Mortanic has been working properly ever since. I think this bug has been licked! Hurray!

Well then get your shit together, get it all together and put it in a back pack, all your shit, so it's together. And if you gotta take it some where, take it somewhere, you know...

詳細
6 年 9 ヶ月 前 #345 : Pinball_Wizard

AllAloneIsAllWeAre は書きました: I don't see any other Ricks under level 30. Where are all the new players who were chomping at the bit to play?

Use a second device and start another account under level 30 and I bet you see a ton! They just don't want us chewing on the newbs! :D

次のユーザーが感謝しています: AllAloneIsAllWeAre

ページ作成時間: 0.463 秒