Welcome to the Pocket Mortys Forums!

Register an account to post and participate in the Pocket Points game!

Mortys for Multiplayer

Plus d'informations
il y a 6 ans 2 mois #2056 par WoodDuCK42
Réponse de WoodDuCK42 sur le sujet Mortys for Multiplayer
I think this is a pretty good Morty for early and mid without any buff attacks

Cap'n Morty is a great Morty and can one shot some Morty's with 4 or 5 attack mega seeds and I still use it now and gets 5 to 12 wins in a row ( I use a full party of cap'n Morty's but need to look at the Morty's before I battle to see if their lineup is rock oriented) I use Leg sweep most of the time because it does lots of damage to all types of Morty's. And use piracy so I don't need to go to the healing center to lose my multiplier.
Cronenburg Morty's are also good because they have no type and do lots of attack to any type so they can't be countered.

I don't have one

Connexion ou Créer un compte pour participer à la conversation.

Plus d'informations
il y a 6 ans 2 mois #2058 par RickTheTitan
Réponse de RickTheTitan sur le sujet Mortys for Multiplayer
He’s a great Morty to have , I use him as well .. but with a balanced team .. “leg sweep” is a powerful attack, but don’t limit yourself like that , there’s plenty of better and higher attacks .. and once you faced a Grand Sage Morty with Fire ball ..you’ll get “Riggity Riggity Wrecked Son!”

If we can kill our enemies, but we can't jack them off how are we better than them?

Plus d'informations
il y a 6 ans 2 mois #2060 par WoodDuCK42
Réponse de WoodDuCK42 sur le sujet Mortys for Multiplayer
This is why I said I looked beforehand to see if there is any Morty's that counter cap'n Morty.( look at the Morty's trailing the player)

I don't have one

Plus d'informations
il y a 6 ans 2 mois #2061 par RickTheTitan
Réponse de RickTheTitan sur le sujet Mortys for Multiplayer
I fully agree that he’s a great Morty , have fun with him , but try some diversity, I know it’s fun having a full team of a specific Morty ( I did this with Prancer )

If we can kill our enemies, but we can't jack them off how are we better than them?
Les utilisateur(s) suivant ont remercié: WoodDuCK42

Plus d'informations
il y a 6 ans 1 mois #2258 par Pinball_Wizard
Réponse de Pinball_Wizard sur le sujet Mortys for Multiplayer
Cap't is great early on for that leg sweep and sing... as the game progresses, I use him mostly for his debuffs.

At this point, I tend to go with whatever Mortys make me laugh the most and build them as strong as possible. That's what Mortys are for, to laugh at! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well then get your shit together, get it all together and put it in a back pack, all your shit, so it's together. And if you gotta take it some where, take it somewhere, you know...
Les utilisateur(s) suivant ont remercié: RickTheTitan

Temps de génération de la page : 0.675 secondes