Welcome to the Pocket Mortys Forums!

Register an account to post and participate in the Pocket Points game!

Anybody want to take my lower level mortys?

更多
8 å¹´ 7 个月 å‰� #2527 由 David_Cronenberg
Cool just put in the request and I’ll donate.
The Mortys I’m most wanting are orange, green, and purple shirt Mortys- I usually have a request up for one of those

请 登录 或 注册一个帐号 以加入对话

更多
8 å¹´ 7 个月 å‰� #2531 由 Jgamer833
Can I pls have a new years morty? I wanted one for a long time.

请 登录 或 注册一个帐号 以加入对话

更多
8 å¹´ 7 个月 å‰� #2535 由 QuaggledRick
David_Cronenberg, can I have the Monster Morty? Thanks.

请 登录 或 注册一个帐号 以加入对话

更多
8 å¹´ 7 个月 å‰� #2537 由 David_Cronenberg
Sure thing I have one for you just put in the request

请 登录 或 注册一个帐号 以加入对话

更多
8 å¹´ 7 个月 å‰� #2548 由 CyberSnypa
added as friend

请 登录 或 注册一个帐号 以加入对话

更多
8 å¹´ 4 周 å‰� #3657 由 SpicyDemiurg
Hello! I'd take any orange or purple Morties that you might still have and are willing to give away.
I am just starting in multiplayer and I only see common and occasionally rare ones (it's much easier to catch some in campaign!), and all other players Morties are higher than mine, so I get my a** given to me in every battle:(
I'm SpicyDemiurg in the game as well.

请 登录 或 注册一个帐号 以加入对话

创建页面时间:0.597秒