Welcome to the Pocket Mortys Forums!

Register an account to post and participate in the Pocket Points game!

About seeds

更多
6 å¹´ 9 个月 å‰� #5218 由 Gryllo
About seeds was created by Gryllo
Hi!

How the seeds works?
Sometimes my seeds increase 2 atk points another time 5.. 3..

Can someone explain this calc for me?

Thanks!

请 登录 或 注册一个帐号 以加入对话

更多
6 å¹´ 9 个月 å‰� #5235 由 Gryllo
Replied by Gryllo on topic About seeds
Anyone?

请 登录 或 注册一个帐号 以加入对话

更多
6 å¹´ 9 个月 å‰� #5236 由 sp1026
Replied by sp1026 on topic About seeds
I think it's a % of your total EV, but I'm not sure exactly how much.

请 登录 或 注册一个帐号 以加入对话

更多
6 å¹´ 9 个月 å‰� - 6 å¹´ 9 个月 å‰� #5237 由 Gryllo
Replied by Gryllo on topic About seeds
My suggestions is:
- % of your base status;
- % of your actual status;
- +1 or +2 of your base status;
- + random status;
- % random status;

But I'm don't know which is

@sp1026
So is more effective if I use the seeds after get max level.
What's the max level?
Last edit: 6 年 9 个月 � by Gryllo.

请 登录 或 注册一个帐号 以加入对话

更多
6 å¹´ 9 个月 å‰� #5238 由 sp1026
Replied by sp1026 on topic About seeds
It doesn't make a difference, if you are at max EV your stats will have reached the maximum for the level you are at. You can do this either by training or by seeds.

Seeds don't change your final stats in any way, it's just an alternative way to get there. The best use of seeds is combining them into level-up seeds so you can raise yourself to level 100 once EV is complete.
以下用户感谢了你: Gryllo

请 登录 或 注册一个帐号 以加入对话

更多
6 å¹´ 9 个月 å‰� - 6 å¹´ 9 个月 å‰� #5239 由 Gryllo
Replied by Gryllo on topic About seeds
I tried to test this now.

I caught 2x (Slime Morty lv35) but their not have the same attributes :S

1° Slime attributes: 98hp, 50atk, 51def, 40spd
2° Slime attributes: 93hp, 42atk, 42def, 40spd

I used 2x level up seed's on each of theirs:

1° Slime
1° Seed = hp up 5 points..
2° Seed = hp up 3 points..

Sorry bro, I'm not speak English very well maybe I don't understanded something u have explained here..
Last edit: 6 年 9 个月 � by Gryllo.

请 登录 或 注册一个帐号 以加入对话

创建页面时间:0.261秒