Welcome to the Pocket Mortys Forums!

Register an account to post and participate in the Pocket Points game!

Can u walk faster in pocket mortys?

更多
9 å¹´ 2 个月 å‰� #378 由 BetaGCN
Hello the last time I was playing pocket mortys mulitplayer I saw someone walking faster so I was just asking how do u walk faster?

请 登录 或 注册一个帐号 以加入对话

更多
9 å¹´ 2 个月 å‰� #382 由 pickle morty 123
i think it was a glitch, I've never seen anything like that. (btw no)

请 登录 或 注册一个帐号 以加入对话

更多
9 å¹´ 2 个月 å‰� #392 由 Scout
I also saw someone walking fast, they were taller than the other characters...
以下用户感谢了你: Pinball_Wizard

请 登录 或 注册一个帐号 以加入对话

更多
9 å¹´ 2 个月 å‰� #398 由 pickle morty 123
me too, there was this level 17 buff rick who I was racing to the bottom of the dock. I was in front of him but he was faster.

请 登录 或 注册一个帐号 以加入对话

更多
9 å¹´ 2 个月 å‰� - 9 å¹´ 2 个月 å‰� #404 由 Pinball_Wizard
I've seen Mortys missing their Rick and Ricks without Mortys. I've seen parties randomly disappear and reappear on screen. I think it's all just issues with syncing different players in real time?

Well then get your shit together, get it all together and put it in a back pack, all your shit, so it's together. And if you gotta take it some where, take it somewhere, you know...
Last edit: 9 年 2 个月 � by Pinball_Wizard.

请 登录 或 注册一个帐号 以加入对话

创建页面时间:0.376秒