Welcome to the Pocket Mortys Forums!

Register an account to post and participate in the Pocket Points game!

willing to trade for a OTM

更多
8 å¹´ 3 个月 å‰� #3483 由 kwiqkill
I have lots of mortys and I will trade for a OTM. My game name is Alhamisi

请 登录 或 注册一个帐号 以加入对话

更多
8 å¹´ 3 个月 å‰� #3500 由 False-Sense
I just started the game I want to trade as well for this weeks event Im a low level so i can only get Mortys from mortyland and plumbubo

请 登录 或 注册一个帐号 以加入对话

更多
8 å¹´ 3 个月 å‰� #3507 由 Secret_Agent
For now i would just try to do the weeks events, Users almost always trade Eggs because if someone has the OTM that means they wanted one and took ages to get 11 eggs. No one (unless they are quitting the game) gives up OTM.

请 登录 或 注册一个帐号 以加入对话

创建页面时间:0.375秒