Вы не авторизованы.

Harvest EXOTICS faster NOW!!

More
1 year 7 months ago - 1 year 7 months ago #4633 by TheGodMorty82
I've been seeding it up since level 5, brought it up to level 71 and currently use it in my 2nd best Morty team - put in a lot of TLC into the little fella to let it go, but thanks for the offer.

As a general message to the community out there, though - I'd be interested in anyone's terms should they have a level 5 Morty Jr. to part with. I got no qualms hunting down Mortys or putting them together (just don't ask for a Rainbow Shirt Morty, hahaha...took me a month to combine one from scratch and even then I can't be a 100% that it's a max stats for its kind).
Last edit: 1 year 7 months ago by TheGodMorty82.

Please Войти or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 7 months ago #4634 by RickAndMoron
I seee. I get how you feel.
Actually my fave morty is my rainbow & scary. Not that strong, I just like it.
It took me a month too; of playing religiously with 2 phones to get my rainbow shirt.

Anyway, if one day, somehow you would let that pale go, please don't forget about me. You know I'd appreciate it the most.

Season 4, Morty is going vegan.

More
1 year 7 months ago #4635 by TheGodMorty82
You bet. I see you in the game a lot, so I'll be sure to add you to my Friends list - we might have other Mortys to trade some other time.

More
1 year 7 months ago #4636 by RickAndMoron
Yeah I love this game hahahaha.
What's your IGN? Thanks tho

More
1 year 7 months ago #4637 by TheGodMorty82
Same as this one, I mostly hang around the GF Mortanic because the bottom of the ship has the best concentration of Mortys and it's easier to level-up your teams there (mind you, it's always hella stuffy too).

More
1 year 7 months ago #4638 by RickAndMoron
Yeah me too. But I'm currently looking for a max robot chicken now. Just saw you and added you btw.

Time to create page: 0.047 seconds