Вы не авторизованы.

Morty jr. Event Epic Fail

More
1 year 7 months ago #4551 by mocketporty
@rickandmoron
Yeah, I’ll take your morty jr! Thanks. I can request it tonight. If you want a morty in return let me know.
I was able to get the gazorpian warrior down to 15,000 hp bars about half his original hp.
That is a really good trover and forbidden. I haven’t found anything better than the stats you found on your trover. Same thing with your forbidden. I haven’t found a forbidden with better stats than that. Did you train those yet?

Please Войти or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 7 months ago #4553 by RickAndMoron
Thank you!

Yup, I love trover ever since I saw the season 4 trailer hahaha. The game 'trover saves the universe' was hillarious too.

I have 2 of that forbiden, I use both forbidden on my lvl 1 rick to fight gazorpian warrior hahaha.

How about seal morty, what are the max stats seal have you ever found?

Anyway thanks a lot buddy, you've been really helpful since I started this game.

Season 4, Morty is going vegan.

More
1 year 7 months ago #4554 by mocketporty
I had to check my morty deck, but the best SEAL I’ve found is 25/16/16/19. Not quite perfect, but pretty close. It would be super-rare to find a SEAL with perfect stats.

I’ve been thinking about just training the SEAL I have instead of spending more time to try to find that perfect SEAL.

More
1 year 7 months ago #4568 by RickAndMoron
Best seal I got is 25/17/16/18.
I want to level it up but suddenly I got this perfect mortaion, and box morty so I wonder if I will get a perfect seal too.

I don't know if it's true or it's only me, but I find it easier to get a perfect stat morty on the ones I don't really want like ace pilot, sexy devil, exoskeleton, etc.
Caught a lot of morticia, and no 26/16/16/16 too tho.

But i just realized that this hunt is only fun because the fact that it's so hard to find a perfect morty.

Season 4, Morty is going vegan.

More
1 year 7 months ago #4569 by mocketporty
Yeah, I found a bunch of perfect stat sexy devil and ace pilot mortys too. Not sure what to do with them all. I kept only a couple and have been releasing the rest. I started training the ace pilot, but then found some better mortys...

More
1 year 7 months ago #4579 by BetaGCN
Replied by BetaGCN on topic Morty jr. Event Epic Fail
Anyone wanna trade I will trade a egg morty for a nerd morty or deathklok morty?

Time to create page: 0.045 seconds