Вы не авторизованы.

I'm new

More
2 months 4 weeks ago #5662 by Lilkid101090
I'm new was created by Lilkid101090
Why do some ppl only use 2 or 3 Morty's? And I have no idea how to use the stat calculator I'm sorry I probably sound dumb? If possible could someone give me a summed up version about everything please n thank you?

Please Войти or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 months 3 weeks ago #5664 by front18
Replied by front18 on topic I'm new
i´m also new but the calculator is relatively easy. look underneath it there is a part that says "Don't you know what all this means? Check out our IV and EV Guide". read it will help you. and basically what the calculator gives you is IV they are like base statistics that go from 0 to 16 by default EV appears at 0 (after you read the IV / EV guide you will understand) if you capture a wild morty lvl 5 for example you can review In the calculator how good statistics it has (important it has to be a recently captured morty, that is to say that you have not leveled it up because when leveling up by killing wild mortys the EVs increase), enter the morty's lvl / its hp / speed / attack / def and when calculating you will get the range of stats it has, you can get a morty with 15-16 attack that would be the maximum of IV. And well, using 2 or 3 mortys, I personally do it to level up a morty faster or to increase its EV, even to look for Level 5 Mortys that have the highest IV possible to raise it with full IV / EV stats. I hope it helps you and I'm sorry if you don't understand some things, use xd translator.

More
2 months 3 weeks ago #5666 by Lilkid101090
Replied by Lilkid101090 on topic I'm new
Thank you I think I get it if I use 1 or 2 Morty's for my party they will level up much quicker is what I grasp from ur reply I'm still confused with the calculator I haven't looked at it yet so if I catch a morty say at level 60 can I still put it In there and it will give me an idea at how strong say defense n speed wise.....also if anyone else can help me o recently purchased club. Rick tickets the 20 dollar 40 ticket pack n the 10 dollar 15 ticket pack I received receipts through email but not the actual tickets if u or anyone else that reads this could help me with some advice at how to go about this situation it would be very much appreciated please n thank you

More
2 months 1 week ago #5676 by smayberry
Replied by smayberry on topic I'm new
You would keep 1-2 Morty's when leveling because...........having to level all 5 morty's, and switch the lead morty after each level feels slow!!!!! The level of wild Morty's you battle are equal to the lowest level Morty in your team. You get less EXP for each level beneath your Morty's level. So if you want to grind 10-20 levels on a Morty, you take the other Morty's out of your team. It just makes it **feel** faster. If you think about it....the time it takes you to get 50 levels on 1 Morty is roughly equal to the time it would take to get 10 levels on 5 Morty's......

so it is basically something you do if your Morty's aren't level 100, and you want to level a new Morty to a higher level than your other Morty's in a more focused manner.

Time to create page: 0.041 seconds