Voc no esta logado.

Português Brasileiro

Running out of space in Day Care

More
2 months 2 weeks ago - 2 months 2 weeks ago #8144 by Gameguru01
Ok, so I just watched the latest episode of Rick and Morty. During the commercial break, there was an announcement for Pocket Mortys, which showed 3 new Mortys are available- #444-Marta Morty, #445-Larry Morty, and a Trainer named Roy. Of course, day care is STILL limited to 450 Mortys, which effectively makes collecting all Mortys virtually impossible. (Only 5 “extra” slots, and that’s if you DON’T try to collect shiny AND  regular Mortys.!) I realize upping the day care count from 450 to 900 (total regular + shiny Mortys) would probably put a big strain on running the game. However, would it be possible to give us at least 500 slots? (The Day Care count has been at 450 for a long time now, while the number of Mortys has literally doubled-and then some!)
Last edit: 2 months 2 weeks ago by Gameguru01. Reason: Grammar
The following user(s) said Thank You: beeters

Please Acessar or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 months 1 week ago #8148 by beeters
Honestly, I don't think it would cause a huge performance strain. Why? Texture streaming and ASTC textures. If the devs can't figure that out, they have bigger problems.

More
1 month 1 week ago #8166 by Gameguru01
As of October 23,2022 - 454 Mortys, not counting “shiny” Mortys, and still only 450 Day Care spaces. I feel sure they will add even more when the new Episodes are shown. I put in a ticket requesting that they increase the number of spaces a few weeks ago. They replied that they will put the idea “on the table”, but it’s not a change they have planned any time soon. So, I’m sending a request out to you all to send your own request to the support team as well. Maybe if they get enough requests to increase the Day Care count, they will finally do something. The support email address is: support@adultswimgames.zen desk.com.

Time to create page: 0.089 seconds