You are not logged in.

Warping = Cheating?

More
1 year 5 months ago #4231 by OFG
Warping = Cheating? was created by OFG
Third day in a row I had seen the player (HuiHuiuu) warping around the map. Normally I would not care if another player want to cheat the system. But it is next to impossible to hunt for wild Mortys' if someone is warping around the map grabbing them up before you get there. Keep in mind I'm on a 5Ghz WiFi network with pretty good latency so it is not possible that somehow he has better network. Notice that all the other players are moving aat a normally pace. but Huihuiuu travels twice to three time the speed as everyone else.

Make up your own mind if you think this will ruin the game... Here is the Youtube link:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 5 months ago #4262 by StreeKoza
Replied by StreeKoza on topic Warping = Cheating?
I also saw it move fast...

More
1 year 4 months ago #4299 by II GUESS WHO II
Replied by II GUESS WHO II on topic Warping = Cheating?
I too ran into them, watched em for a bit then teleported out to find my own area. Got on my nerves a bit.

More
1 year 4 months ago #4333 by StreetBound187
Replied by StreetBound187 on topic Warping = Cheating?
is that what that is?? ive lost multiple purple star mortys to this method.. right before I reach them they get into a fight. Its ruining my game.

More
2 months 1 week ago #5675 by smayberry
Replied by smayberry on topic Warping = Cheating?
Yes, in GF-Mortanic you can walk to bottom-left most of map. Look further down and left, off the ship, you can often see other players. They have the ability to stay there, where you can't see them, and then fight any morty on the map.

A hot tip, if you want exotics....find a time when other people arent playing. You need to be the ONLY player on a map. Use the portal, and go straight back to the map u were on. The ENTIRE MAP RESPAWNS!!!!! With a much higher chance for exotic Morty's!!! I usually get 0-4 exotic Morty's on GF-Mortanic. You can also go to the other maps, so long other players aren't on those maps. Please note on the other maps, you can't walk far enough down-left to see if cheaters are hiding off screen.

Time to create page: 0.042 seconds