Welcome to the Pocket Mortys Forums!

Register an account to post and participate in the Pocket Points game!

My save file's been wiped. What do I do?

詳細
5 年 1 ヶ月 前 #4049 : Tunefuldog
Hey can anyone tell me why my save file's been wiped? I just updated my game to the latest version after re-signing into my Google account, and it restarted my singleplayer campaign and multiplayer. I lost all my mortys and my points. If anyone can tell me what to do, that would be great. I'm kinda sad about it.

ログイン または アカウントを作成する は対話に参加してください。

詳細
5 年 1 ヶ月 前 #4052 : DamagedCoda
Bro heres a tip :
After u sign in google account dont just go straight download pocket mortys in play store.
After u sign in restart ur phone open google play games dl pocket mortys , open pocket mortys wait until playgames automatically sign in ur account .
If the google automatically sign in ur account but ur saved doesnt load load uninstall reinstall
Always check ur campaign first so u avoid getting ur multiplayer wipe

詳細
5 年 1 ヶ月 前 #4053 : DamagedCoda
And yea idk if u can retrieve ur last saved cuz i have encounter this problem in the past year i message the dev but they dont respond about retrieving my saved

詳細
5 年 1 ヶ月 前 #4054 : You felt your sins weighing on your neck
the only way you can get a chance to recover is opening the app offline until you see the "saved in cloud" files the if you see your older save select it until it works, if only appears as started saves then you lost it, anyway good luck.

Lost all, gotta get it back again.

詳細
5 年 1 ヶ月 前 #4105 : Tunefuldog
Eh looks like I have to start over again :( R.I.P my Pocket Mortys Dream Team

ページ作成時間: 0.877 秒